Banned for nothing on server [MGC]Gaming-UK Hallway #1 24/7

Prove your innocence or apologize for your behavior.
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
BarryAllen
Deuce

Hello Build and Shoot admins or whoever is reading this!
I recently got banned of a server named ''[MGC]Gaming-UK Hallway #1 24/7"' by player "'Mr_ArTeM"'. Throughout the whole game he was griefing my stuff, annoying me and other players. He kept randomly vote kicking people and he kept vote kicking me over and over again. Then finally some randoms voted yes, and I got banned! I don't know how to vote kick people so I couldn't kick him. Please, please unban me from the server because I love it! If I get banned on there again, then I promise that i'll stay banned. When I was playing on the server my name was just Dylan, but now I got an account and changed my name to BarryAllen.
Thank you alot!
sofpyxis
Deuce

Hi Icarus North,

I have now got a few admins from different timezones that will be making sure that there is fair gameplay from now on.

Re-join the servers anytime you like now as you will find it's a better experience. Green_BigSmile
rakobanks
Deuce

Hi,

I have also been banned for nothing on this server. A player called "Kidoj *" ( as far as I remember ) votekicked me, saying I was hacking ( I wasn't ) . He has been insulting me saying I was an "idiot" and with other nice sentences "fuck you" etc...

Please could I be unbanned? (username on this server : * )

Thx in advance,
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ban Appeals”