I was banned for "Aimbotting" on Anal Nuketown... Right...

Prove your innocence or apologize for your behavior.
8 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
cobrastrike16
Deuce

I was banned by a group of kids who decided to votekick me because I was "too good to be legit"... To begin with, I have never used aimbot, or any hacks whatsoever on ANY game, and I NEVER will. The head of these kids was an obvious aimbot user, and felt threatened by my accusation that he was using it. So then he started a votekick, which nobody else voted for except for his close friends. Unfortunately, he had enough, and I was banned from the server I play on regularly... I am so tired of being harassed by people who think that I am too good to be true. I play AoS classic to have fun, not to feel powerful by hacking and insulting other players. I am 17, and I have better things to do than get involved in juvenile arguments, so I said nothing when I saw the votekick had started. Malborasek (I believe that was it, may be off by a letter or two) was the one who started the votekick. I can no longer join the server now. I am absolutely disgusted by the ignorance of this... I was, to put it simply, targeted because of my level of ability. Blue_Devil1 BTW: Yes I know it is not permanent.. I am just sick of this...
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Hahahahahahaha you're no fun anymore.
Really, get your shits together. Anal Nuketown doesn't have a section for ban appeal, and there's no known admin. This forum isn't made to accept these requests. Face it, this server is a piece of shit. Go play aloha.pk or something.
NoahPlaysBaS
Deuce

This happened to me too, and I don't know if I was do anything about it. I just got banned today :(
learn_more
Coder
Coder

NoahPlaysBaS wrote:
This happened to me too, and I don't know if I was do anything about it. I just got banned today :(
yeah so post in a shitton of topics and still nothing will happen.
you were probably banned for your inability to read tho?
NoahPlaysBaS
Deuce

learn_more wrote:
NoahPlaysBaS wrote:
yeah so post in a shitton of topics and still nothing will happen.
you were probably banned for your inability to read tho?
I was playing. I was shooting with my SMG and I got kicked. I tried to go in and discovered I was banned
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Moral of the story: don't play anal Puketown.
NoahPlaysBaS
Deuce

I just read on a different person that has the same problem it's a temp ban. around 12 hours, I believe?
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

MrHaaax wrote:
Moral of the story: don't play anal Puketown.
Yeah, the fact that that server has some bad moderating and it hosts a CoD map 24/7 should tell you something.
8 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ban Appeals”