Banned / Aos Abusing Permisions

Prove your innocence or apologize for your behavior.
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
XeX ECLiPSE
Deuce

I recently got banned from the Anal Nuketown server for no apparent reason. it said i was "hacking" and i dont even know how to install skins and mods ledalone hacks. this is a ban appeal so plz reply or send email to <email removed>.
it was not a votekick ban for 30 mins because it has been 5 hours and i can still not join. i havnt abused anything or done anything wrong and it has been a false reason ban and i want to know why i have been banned.

AOS Abusing rights:
I was iP banned, in wich they had to ban my PERSONAL IP and it is on a VPN and that is a federal offence sooo, im either gonna get this website deleted or that server deleted because i am not happy with anyone seeing my personal ip, i dont even like it when people know my public ip. plz reply ASAP

Me: Blue_Pistol AOS: Green_Crying
Vezok
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Yea, this would be better if you posted on the server's website/subforum/whatever.
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

[quote="XeX ECLiPSE"AOS Abusing rights:
I was iP banned, in wich they had to ban my PERSONAL IP and it is on a VPN and that is a federal offence sooo, im either gonna get this website deleted or that server deleted because i am not happy with anyone seeing my personal ip, i dont even like it when people know my public ip. plz reply ASAP

Me: Blue_Pistol AOS: Green_Crying[/quote]

looooooool that isn't even possible. I'm thinking you were using some crap web proxy thinking it'd cover your entire connection
Juxta
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Please don't post personal information such as emails. The administrator of this server (if they come here) can make use of the personal message system, as can you if you know who they are.

Cheers and good luck,
learn_more
Coder
Coder

the retard is strong in this one.

probably another HUEHUEHUE BR?
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ban Appeals”