baned by kids on anal nuketown

Prove your innocence or apologize for your behavior.
9 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
evanon
Deuce

Hi to all and please everyone read and type a comment if you have the same problem as me even if you play in other servers. The nickname I use in the anal nuke town server is cachora.
I am recently being banned by kids and people who have no respect for other players.. and I wanna explain my perspective and the situation goes like this Blue_Happy1 :

in that server I don't do the common stuff griefs and people with no honor do, like, spam kill, grief the own base or even the enemy base, if I'm an expert with the sniper I don't use it or I use it wisely to not do the rushing at the newbies, i don't use to be in first place in every match and I don't really care because I don't play to score but to enjoy a moment in the game, the problem comes when someone on the server at the moment I'm playing says "I block I build don't shoot me please", then I got who the player on the other team is and I don't really shoot him, but, some kid start a vote-kick saying "if you want peace go to heaven" or something like that, instantly he got banned, then I type, that is so mean, someone start a vote-kick and ban me...

in another day I was playing and I detect some grief-er, who was destroying the whole map and ask him to stop because it was ruining my experience and the experience for those who don't snipe, he didn't care, he started a vote-kick and other followed... I have learned to keep calm and to not type or communicate, just when someone ask "who is building those things?" or "this is getting so intimate"

well if there is a need I see I type, in other circumstances I don't because griefs, people with no honor, and kids most of all, vote-kick, there is no space for a friendly game-play, there is no respect, some do, and sometimes, the matches becomes so friendly and I enjoy that a lot, otherwise its not a problem for me to not be able to talk because I'm a lone ranger who roam in the map building paths for my own interests and convenience but always respecting everyone.

this sort of stuff started to happen to me when I started to talk again, but I must keep calm again and shut up, in other areas, I have been get banned for being unable to be killed, and kill the same mean person over and over again until he calms down and learn the lesson or just do the rage quit or become a shit and screams over and over calling me a hacker shit happens.

Green_Septic anyone is with me? Blue_Happy1

thats all, cambio y fuera. Blue_Happy3
Semper
Deuced Up

votekicks don't last forever
evanon
Deuce

gratefully but it's a shame being vote-kicked and have a moment of time wasted just because a kid wanted it so, I wish someday we could have like a prestige for being a good player, like "this user can't be banned" it would be awesome for us who don't even dare to do shamefull stuff round here in the playtime...

a wish is a wish hahaha Green_Sleeping
Semper
Deuced Up

lol the world is full of a-holes. It's just the way it is.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

evanon wrote:
gratefully but it's a shame being vote-kicked and have a moment of time wasted just because a kid wanted it so, I wish someday we could have like a prestige for being a good player, like "this user can't be banned" it would be awesome for us who don't even dare to do shamefull stuff round here in the playtime...

If you play on Aloha servers they use the "Trusted" system you can apply for which gives you a password you can login with to avoid being votekicked.
evanon
Deuce

Mr.Torch wrote:
evanon wrote:

If you play on Aloha servers they use the "Trusted" system you can apply for which gives you a password you can login with to avoid being votekicked.
I'm going to investigate this.

Thank you Blue_Sunglasses1
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

I am surprised, as surely most of us are, that a votekick even went through, seeing as we are referring to aloha.pk servers.

The last time I have witnessed an effective votekick on aloha was more than 9 months ago.
GGPL
Deuce

my experience from classic aos
play 10mins
get banned from vote
repeat Blue_D'oh Blue_Crying
Dragondeath
Deuce

I always have the same problem. I had joined a Saukerat server from Russia and I built a base to protect myself but I left it so people can get through and still have fun. When I started shooting zombies and killing them, 4 people who I'm not going to say out of respect started screaming in chat " HACKER WHAT THE FU** IS YOU'RE PROBLEM YOU BIG N***** CU**" Which I don't understand because games are meant to be played for enjoyment and sociality, Not screaming profanity and hacking! over and over again. I'm with you on this statement. Blue_Surprised1
9 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ban Appeals”