henper please unban me

Prove your innocence or apologize for your behavior.
78 posts Page 4 of 6
Scipio
Deuce
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:06 am


Bns is just a bunch of jerks, I just happened to stumble upon this while looking something up. Can't find someone your own age to pick on? Think that your screen name will protect you? If this is humanity I don't have an ass, this planets shot to he'll already because of ignorant jerks who think they are better than everyone. I'm not in a good mood right because my bike gear shift broke so don't try and prolong this bandwagon. At least aloha has some dignity left We Don't Ban Because We Want To Or Because We Feel Like it we ban because we have enough proof that they have committed an offense. The proof here if it was taken before an admin such as color or 8x they would deny it. We could argue who is right and who is wrong, but I can fight my way out of your salad bowl of insufficent evidence. End of my rant.
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist
Posts: 466
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:16 am


Scipio wrote:
Bns is just a bunch of jerks, I just happened to stumble upon this while looking something up. Can't find someone your own age to pick on? Think that your screen name will protect you? If this is humanity I don't have an ass, this planets shot to he'll already because of ignorant jerks who think they are better than everyone. I'm not in a good mood right because my bike gear shift broke so don't try and prolong this bandwagon. At least aloha has some dignity left We Don't Ban Because We Want To Or Because We Feel Like it we ban because we have enough proof that they have committed an offense. The proof here if it was taken before an admin such as color or 8x they would deny it. We could argue who is right and who is wrong, but I can fight my way out of your salad bowl of insufficent evidence. End of my rant.
+1 for Scipio
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:57 am


+1000000 for him
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013
Posts: 957
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:15 pm


Scipio wrote:
Bns is just a bunch of jerks, I just happened to stumble upon this while looking something up. Can't find someone your own age to pick on? Think that your screen name will protect you? If this is humanity I don't have an ass, this planets shot to he'll already because of ignorant jerks who think they are better than everyone. I'm not in a good mood right because my bike gear shift broke so don't try and prolong this bandwagon. At least aloha has some dignity left We Don't Ban Because We Want To Or Because We Feel Like it we ban because we have enough proof that they have committed an offense. The proof here if it was taken before an admin such as color or 8x they would deny it. We could argue who is right and who is wrong, but I can fight my way out of your salad bowl of insufficent evidence. End of my rant.
You do ban on your IRC channel freely though.
The problem in BnS is not the jerks but the kids who shouldn't be on internet in the first place, and the people licking their asses, promoting childish stupidity everywhere even further. Also stagnant game.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder
Posts: 1708
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:53 pm


Fleischgeruch wrote:
The problem in BnS is not the jerks but the kids who shouldn't be on internet in the first place, and the people licking their asses, promoting childish stupidity everywhere even further.
^^^^^ This so much. Doesn't anyone get it?
Scipio
Deuce
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:06 am


How do I put this nicly, at the moment your all trying to deflect blame off yourself. I didn't say ace of kings or how ever he is known is innocent in the "maturity department" the way your all acting is no better than him, at least he isn't doing the berating. As for.banning from the irc I have only witnessed 3 bans all of them were worthy bans. So please unless your in the aloha staff and an actual admin yourself don't pass judgement on how the irc is run. As for banning from the irc there's a whole school of etiquette. Now shall we call it a day or does any but hurt bns member wish to respond. If you say you were never annoying think again.

Edit edit: In simple terms we don't ban freely people in the irc unless there's a solid reason to.
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:57 am


I have to tell you guys this Monstarules again is bugging me and yet no one does anything stay tuned to IRC while I am on and see what he does! I would of copy and pasted all his idiotic behaviour but cant Blue_Crying Blue_Crying
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:57 am


[11:44] == Acetheking [[email protected]] has joined #aloha

[11:46] <Acetheking> Guys for my aloha.pk forum profile I want to make a picture for my signiture but don't know how. How?

[11:49] Channel names begin with # (corrected automatically).

[11:49] == Eddy_ [[email protected]] has quit [Ping timeout]

[11:52] == Eddy_ [[email protected]] has joined #aloha

[11:52] <Eddy_> PC crash

[11:52] <Eddy_> sorry

[11:54] == Kiwii [~[email protected]] has quit [Ping timeout]

[11:55] <Acetheking> Ok......

[12:00] == Monstarules [~[email protected]] has quit [Ping timeout]

[12:08] Channel names begin with # (corrected automatically).

[12:14] == Monstarules [~[email protected]] has joined #aloha

[12:15] == Ferrari [[email protected]] has joined #aloha

[12:15] == PABH [~[email protected]] has quit [Quit: i quit]

[12:15] <Monstarules> jesus christ can someone tell Acetheking how to english?

[12:16] <Acetheking> How to english

[12:16] <Acetheking> Nice English loll
See I asked a question and ohhhh look at MR.Ikeverything budging in and bugging me once again not a surprise I suspected that now that I have proof for those of you who are like ?____? I have no idea (Mostly for Scipio)
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013
Posts: 957
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:15 pm


Scipio wrote:
Edit edit: In simple terms we don't ban freely people in the irc unless there's a solid reason to.
Sure didn't seem like that in my case lol. The only reason I was given is that I'm an asshole, which is a matter of opinion really. From what I saw on my limited days on #aloha is that bans or mutes take place on the acting op's judgement and not on the entire group's consensus, which leads to biased decisions. And that's all your 'solid reasons' are.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder
Posts: 1708
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:53 pm


Ace the king wrote:
[12:16] <Acetheking> Nice English loll
See I asked a question and ohhhh look at MR.Ikeverything budging in and bugging me once again not a surprise I suspected that now that I have proof for those of you who are like ?____? I have no idea (Mostly for Scipio)
Maybe that is why? Monstarules does have a legitimate point, you are simply bad with your spelling and grammar. What you respond with also has an impact on the responses you recieve back.
MuffinTastic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:20 am


Ok, first off I just want to say

wtf is this thread

and to ace, phantom's pretty much dead. no use in whining over a ban on a server that doesnt exist discussion ovr
ei8htx
Deuce
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:59 pm


Fleischgeruch wrote:
You do ban on your IRC channel freely though.
The problem in BnS is not the jerks but the kids who shouldn't be on internet in the first place, and the people licking their asses, promoting childish stupidity everywhere even further. Also stagnant game.
umadbro?
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder
Posts: 1708
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:53 pm


ei8htx wrote:
Fleischgeruch wrote:
You do ban on your IRC channel freely though.
The problem in BnS is not the jerks but the kids who shouldn't be on internet in the first place, and the people licking their asses, promoting childish stupidity everywhere even further. Also stagnant game.
umadbro?
How does an overused maymay justify your actions?
ei8htx
Deuce
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:59 pm


1Shot1Kill wrote:
ei8htx wrote:
Fleischgeruch wrote:
You do ban on your IRC channel freely though.
The problem in BnS is not the jerks but the kids who shouldn't be on internet in the first place, and the people licking their asses, promoting childish stupidity everywhere even further. Also stagnant game.
umadbro?
How does an overused maymay justify your actions?
Where am I required to justify or explain anything to you or the BnS forums?
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:57 am


MuffinTastic wrote:
Ok, first off I just want to say

wtf is this thread

and to ace, phantom's pretty much dead. no use in whining over a ban on a server that doesnt exist discussion ovr
Know what? I don't want my good reputation ruined more, Would you like it if you were permanently banned from a server you mostly play such as aloha.pk tower of Babel (Not saying you do maybe idk) also the most worst staff/admins you have deserve to be kicked from aloha except for Henper he is the only I am seeing that is not a jerk unlike you. I don't care if your server is dead I like building/fighting in it but now I realize aloha.pk is a much better community with being stuck with a talking muffin who thinks he is tactic but just a jerk. Don't you realize your mistake blaming someone a lot makes you A WORSE persons then them. It looks like you didn't know what I meant I will repeat it. " Don't you realize your mistake, blaming someone a lot makes you A WORSE persons then the victim (In this case me Green_normal ). I have realized my mistake now it is your turn. No matter what I say the flame goes on. Ever thought of it my say? Huh? Well buddy I got something's better then YOU like stick to aloha instead of your crappy crew who does not know how to 'cooperate, Respect, be kind, FORGIVE etc.' You will probably be on a black list because of your behaviour. Muffin that is not tactic I will tell what's his name ummmmm I think azzhy or something like that about this I am sure he will be mad at you. Now don't reply shut your mouth and put you in my shoes think like if you were me and this happened to you . Think I am wrong? The truth will be set free to freedom and will set me free from the phantom idiotic and other community against me. Good Day Sir (Sarcasm). I have apologized many times you know and tried to make it right but nope you don't care so who am I to care I am not apologizing when I don't have too. Green_Rifle
78 posts Page 4 of 6
Return to “Ban Appeals”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest