Page 3 of 6

Re: henper please unban me

Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:13 am
by Ballistic
It was just a suggestion meant to help you. But since you take everything as an insult and are so stubborn, I see reasoning with you has no point at all.

Good day

Re: henper please unban me

Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:34 am
by Ace the king
If you mean forums I might leave for a bit but I am recruiting people for my clan so have to check it daily.

Re: henper please unban me

Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:38 am
by 1Shot1Kill
Ace the king wrote:
I am recruiting people for my clan so have to check it daily.
You actually think Pedro's application was serious? Just shows how intelligent you are. Also, I don't think anybody will want to join that clan, it's going to die very quickly.

Re: henper please unban me

Posted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:07 am
by Ace the king
I have 2 members soon I will have 4 then 5. ALSO YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!!!!!

Re: henper please unban me

Posted: Tue May 27, 2014 3:05 am
by 1Shot1Kill
Ace the king wrote:
I have 2 members soon I will have 4 then 5. ALSO YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!!!!!
Nope, you have a 1 man clan and will always stay like that. Keep dreaming bud.

Re: henper please unban me

Posted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:03 pm
by MrFritz
1Shot1Kill wrote:
Ace the king wrote:
I have 2 members soon I will have 4 then 5. ALSO YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!!!!!
Nope, you have a 1 man clan and will always stay like that. Keep dreaming bud.
1Shot, Why the fuck are you going around and bashing Acetheking? He is a child trying to make a clan in a community. Do you feel tough when you try to bring down a 9 year old?

Re: henper please unban me

Posted: Tue May 27, 2014 3:40 pm
by 1Shot1Kill
MrFritz wrote:
1Shot1Kill wrote:
Ace the king wrote:
I have 2 members soon I will have 4 then 5. ALSO YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!!!!!
Nope, you have a 1 man clan and will always stay like that. Keep dreaming bud.
1Shot, Why the fuck are you going around and bashing Acetheking? He is a child trying to make a clan in a community. Do you feel tough when you try to bring down a 9 year old?
Only targeting me and not anyone else? Typical hater. Also, if he had any sense he would have left a long time ago.

Re: henper please unban me

Posted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:03 pm
by underwear
MrFritz wrote:
1Shot, Why the fuck are you going around and bashing Acetheking? He is a child trying to make a clan in a community. Do you feel tough when you try to bring down a 9 year old?
CobaltAK wrote:
omg how do i jump on the wagun

Jesus Christ, is this just a circlejerk forum now? One that's filled with pedophiles who go "OMG DUH CHILD WAZ RITE GUISE LETS SUPPORT HIM!!111 XDXDXD"
seriously Fritz, just stop Green_Septic Blue_Angry Blue_Spade Green_WhiteFlag
1Shot1Kill wrote:
Only targeting me and not anyone else? Typical hater. Also, if he had any sense he would have left a long time ago.
>hater
nuff said.

Re: henper please unban me

Posted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:07 pm
by 1Shot1Kill
.

Re: henper please unban me

Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:17 am
by underwear
1Shot1Kill wrote:
underwear wrote:
MrFritz wrote:
1Shot, Why the fuck are you going around and bashing Acetheking? He is a child trying to make a clan in a community. Do you feel tough when you try to bring down a 9 year old?
CobaltAK wrote:
omg how do i jump on the wagun

Jesus Christ, is this just a circlejerk forum now? One that's filled with pedophiles who go "OMG DUH CHILD WAZ RITE GUISE LETS SUPPORT HIM!!111 XDXDXD"
seriously Fritz, just stop Green_Septic Blue_Angry Blue_Spade Green_WhiteFlag
1Shot1Kill wrote:
Only targeting me and not anyone else? Typical hater. Also, if he had any sense he would have left a long time ago.
>hater
nuff said.
Finally, somebody who understands.
You clearly misunderstood my whole post. There's no such thing as a hater, in my book. From my point of view, calling people haters is mostly just a cheap ploy to avoid an actual discussion, or listening to others people reasons (if they do actually have some, not everything is worth discussing). And how could you take that part directed at Fritz seriously, considering I pointed out its stupidity in the very same thread.

Re: henper please unban me

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:33 am
by Ace the king
wtf ok so defending ur self means ur stubborn proves how intelligent you are, I have 3 members now but one never made a app but made it in game Blue_Pistol

Re: henper please unban me

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 pm
by Scipio
Monsta's evidence could not win a salad fight. End of story

Re: henper please unban me

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:09 pm
by Ace the king
Scipio people say I hack right? Okay listen TO MY PROOF I don't hack. [/color] I had a 15% accuracy that is not hack and Monstarules is so DUMB he never checked it. Also I had lag too.

Re: henper please unban me

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:03 am
by Scipio
What I mean by it couldn't win a salad fight is there isn't anything that either would say your hacking or building those structures. I would deny the evidence if I was doing that abuse report.


Edit: Also accuracy won't tell you if someone hacks.

Re: henper please unban me

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:52 am
by Ace the king
Exactly, thank you post/case closed for today.