henper please unban me

Prove your innocence or apologize for your behavior.
78 posts Page 2 of 6
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 1343
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:32 pm


Now im back home so i will say this more specifically
first of all you shouldnt have done it even tho bux did yea... I know bux he does that so im we will going to do something about bux and also monsta n stuff also i will put this ban appeal on the website to hear other admins opinion
i was going to say yes for this ban appeal but i didnt feel like it after i saw the editing part .-. Anyways i wish you a good luck for the appeal
hope you get unbanned hopefully :\
CobaltAK
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:40 pm


Roulette wrote:
In the video you were building over the tent, an therefore preventing him from capturing the intel. You spammed 'ni gger' and 'mlg' in the chat and yet you decide to call somebody else an immature dickstain.

Also, I don't doubt the GodMode abuse that was reported and that's fair enough, he loses his powers and whatever.(which he shouldn't of had, yes) Some of the other evidence made it look like you were trying to get him banned and through my eyes isn't conclusive, that's all I'm saying ok. I'm not defending him or anything.
I'm not defending him or anything.
and then...
(which he shouldn't of had, yes)
Clearly staged
how do i contradict self

Also, I never said I was a role model or anything. I chose to be a blatant asshole because this kid decided to hack and abuse, and guess what? Me being an "immature dickstain" doesn't pull the fact that he, again, hacked and abused his admin privileges.

Nice job picking tiny details in the video out while ignoring the retardation that is Ace the king.
underwear wrote:
+1

Don't forget that he was saying that he's recording him griefing, while he was the one doing it at the time (fighting abuse with abuse on your own, gg). If anything, Ace was getting rid of the litter Cobalt made there. Really, the message you get from those videos, is that they managed to troll a 9 y/o, and they seem to be proud about it Green_Sunglasses1 . *clap* *clap* And before some of you jump to wrong conclusions again, no one denies Ace being an actual abuser.
omg how do i jump on the wagun

Jesus Christ, is this just a circlejerk forum now? One that's filled with pedophiles who go "OMG DUH CHILD WAZ RITE GUISE LETS SUPPORT HIM!!111 XDXDXD"
I honestly think you haven't seen the video, because it shows more than me "managing to troll a 9 y/o." And I honestly think you're some sort of retarded, because you can't formulate your own legitimate argument and have to rely on the arguments of others. Nice job.
Roulette
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:26 am


CobaltAK wrote:
Roulette wrote:
In the video you were building over the tent, an therefore preventing him from capturing the intel. You spammed 'ni gger' and 'mlg' in the chat and yet you decide to call somebody else an immature dickstain.

Also, I don't doubt the GodMode abuse that was reported and that's fair enough, he loses his powers and whatever.(which he shouldn't of had, yes) Some of the other evidence made it look like you were trying to get him banned and through my eyes isn't conclusive, that's all I'm saying ok. I'm not defending him or anything.
I'm not defending him or anything.
and then...
(which he shouldn't of had, yes)
Clearly staged
how do i contradict self

Also, I never said I was a role model or anything. I chose to be a blatant asshole because this kid decided to hack and abuse, and guess what? Me being an "immature dickstain" doesn't pull the fact that he, again, hacked and abused his admin privileges.

Nice job picking tiny details in the video out while ignoring the retardation that is Ace the king.
underwear wrote:
+1

Don't forget that he was saying that he's recording him griefing, while he was the one doing it at the time (fighting abuse with abuse on your own, gg). If anything, Ace was getting rid of the litter Cobalt made there. Really, the message you get from those videos, is that they managed to troll a 9 y/o, and they seem to be proud about it Green_Sunglasses1 . *clap* *clap* And before some of you jump to wrong conclusions again, no one denies Ace being an actual abuser.

Jesus Christ, is this just a circlejerk forum now? One that's filled with pedophiles who go "OMG DUH CHILD WAZ RITE GUISE LETS SUPPORT HIM!!111 XDXDXD"
I honestly think you haven't seen the video, because it shows more than me "managing to troll a 9 y/o." And I honestly think you're some sort of retarded, because you can't formulate your own legitimate argument and have to rely on the arguments of others. Nice job.
Look man, this is actually is silly argument. Firstly, of course I think he's stupid. He spammed one of the IRC channels after the incident above. It's what you would expect from a nine year old. I'm not defending him as I'm clearly in favour of him having his powers removed as I have said it in all the posts I made on this topic.
(which he shouldn't of had, yes)
Absolutely no idea as to why you added this in as an example of me trying to defend him. I was again referring to him abusing his powers, which he shouldn't of had in the first place.
Roulette wrote:
Clearly staged, not that it matters though. Shouldn't have powers[\quote]

You are telling half a story.
CobaltAK wrote:
Jesus Christ, is this just a circlejerk forum now? One that's filled with pedophiles who go "OMG DUH CHILD WAZ RITE GUISE LETS SUPPORT HIM!!111 XDXDXD"[\quote]

My comment on that; grow up.
underwear wrote:
And before some of you jump to wrong conclusions again, no one denies Ace being an actual abuser.[\quote]
Thought I should throw in this comment from underwear, which you seem to have ignored.

I just pointed out the obvious. I have said what I felt I needed to and I'm done with this argument. This isn't worth it the effort.
underwear
Deuced Up
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:49 pm


CobaltAK wrote:
I'm not defending him or anything.
and then...
(which he shouldn't of had, yes)
Clearly staged
how do i contradict self
You either don't understand what he's saying, or you plainly don't know what contradiction is. No one is using ambiguous metaphors, is it really that hard?
CobaltAK wrote:
Also, I never said I was a role model or anything. I chose to be a blatant asshole because this kid decided to hack and abuse, and guess what? Me being an "immature dickstain" doesn't pull the fact that he, again, hacked and abused his admin privileges.

Nice job picking tiny details in the video out while ignoring the retardation that is Ace the king.
underwear wrote:
+1

Don't forget that he was saying that he's recording him griefing, while he was the one doing it at the time (fighting abuse with abuse on your own, gg). If anything, Ace was getting rid of the litter Cobalt made there. Really, the message you get from those videos, is that they managed to troll a 9 y/o, and they seem to be proud about it Green_Sunglasses1 . *clap* *clap* And before some of you jump to wrong conclusions again, no one denies Ace being an actual abuser.
omg how do i jump on the wagun

Jesus Christ, is this just a circlejerk forum now? One that's filled with pedophiles who go "OMG DUH CHILD WAZ RITE GUISE LETS SUPPORT HIM!!111 XDXDXD"
I honestly think you haven't seen the video, because it shows more than me "managing to troll a 9 y/o." And I honestly think you're some sort of retarded, because you can't formulate your own legitimate argument and have to rely on the arguments of others. Nice job.
Again, learn to read. No one is saying that Ace was acting aright nor denying his obvious [!] abuse (I'm more than sure everyone is glad that he got banned and got his powers revoked), we just pointed out how you acted yourself. And that's how pretty much the video looks/or could look like to people who weren't there.

Show me the part where anyone is defending Ace, without cursory separating excerpts of someone's opinion. There's your support for Ace and your pedophile there. Or, the tongue ever turns to the aching tooth. (hell, that part wasn't even really worth responding to)

I have obviously seen the video, and it seems to me you can't understand a very simple concept of a different perspective. Onwards, where did I rely on Roulette's arguments? Because giving someone +1 means I wasn't able to form them on my own? Or I should have practically repeated what he said, just using different words and phrases, since I wholeheartedly agreed with him? Have you never agreed with anyone? And if you do, does that mean you're copying them? Does that mean you wouldn't have came to any conclusions about anything, if someone else didn't state their opinion beforehand?

That's how forums work, why the hell would I write the same thing over and over again, just differently formed, which other people have already posted, when I could just state that I agree with them or plainly skip that part.

Furthermore, what are your arguments? "pedophiles, circlejerk, bandwagon, you're some sort of retarded" - that is some nice reasoning you got there. Who's the "some sort of retarded' in here?
Juxta
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:16 am


Topic moved to a more relevant section.

Also guys on a humane note - take it easy on Ace The King, he's fucking 9. Give him a break for the love of god.
crazymonky
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:40 am


Okay, first of all:
The evidence of Ace the king hacking. Are you serious? Thats 1 snap, with recoil, it could even be caused by lag. Are you really taking that as evidence? Would you post that as an abuse report on aloha?

Second:
Jezus christ, would you look at all the hate in here? Where is the humanity? The guy is 9, you are all jumping on him like if he was obama that told you black people are bad. This is almost getting to the point that is called cyberbullying. Maybe its already there.

Third:
Why is this taken so seriously? This is a game, made to let people have fun. Why do we ban some people? Because some people are hacking and that is ruining the fun for others. Do we give them second chances? Yes. Is griefing something that deserves a permaban? Of course not, it ruines the fun for someone but things can be rebuilt, people can learn not to do that stuff, people can get second chances.
ei8htx
Deuce
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:59 pm


Awesome representation of the community in here. You all are truly a testament to Build and Shoot.

Keep it up, we should be able to beat our all time low player count last year.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs
Posts: 1397
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:18 pm


ei8htx wrote:
Awesome representation of the community in here. You all are truly a testament to Build and Shoot.
You haven't seen anything, yet.
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist
Posts: 466
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:16 am


Nikhao wrote:
You haven't seen anything, yet.
Just you wait until those ads pop up everywhere in the internet. Shit's about to happen.
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:57 am


Excuse me, ei8htx is doing nothing wrong but defending me! I have not used snap or hack, I abused because admins would never do anything and I just said stop and they just went on. They forever should of not done that to me :/ I do admit I should of NOT abused. But they had went beyond the limit, I got way to pissed-off I started then killing them because they placed blocks on me and sweared at me however, I have asked Monstarules to solve this as gentlemen but fairly he is ignoring me so he's not solving the problem either look over 10 people hate me now and are mad at me I am brave I do not need anyone on my side BUT look see am I giveing up? I still have not give up defending my self why? Because I have courage and am not a cry baby going like HEY MOMY IN THIS CASE ADMIN PERMABAN HIM HE IS USIENG COMMANDS ON ME!!!!!!! telling what I did but now what you did that their is stupidity now I am 100% positive you WILL loose a privillage. So now I will tell what I did to not have stupidity like they had by not telling what they did however, I will tell what they did was so wrong after. I first joined the server and said "Hi guys I have godmode because I am a builder and love building!" And they said Idiot faggot RETARD asshole nigga and they repeated it a lot someone got muted and then left the server then came back. Next I just was running around in godmode trying to build but they came to me and placed blocks on me and I said "What the hell is your problem!!!!!" and they said you just happend to be in the area we were building in. So also they griefed me and I did it back with infiniti grenades because they also stoped me from captureing the intel. It was not nice at all I however revenged my self and started bothering 'em back Blue_Pistol Green_Pistol2 and when my friend was on (Its a she) They did the same with her (Her name is Skyla13) She did nothing but say Ace the king does not hack and it is true i dont and then they said we love each other WTF having a freind thats is a she means we love each other really? That is what happend want more detail ask her and Muffintastic she needs builder pass I let her use mine because she lost hers and someone banned her for a 3 kill streak. I want this to stop [Phantom] servers are becomeing idiotic because people get accused sorry for my bad language right now I am really pissed off and dont think this by 1% as a joke.
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013
Posts: 957
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:15 pm


k
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist
Posts: 466
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:16 am


Ace the king wrote:
Excuse me, ei8htx is doing nothing wrong but defending me! I have not used snap or hack, I abused because admins would never do anything and I just said stop and they just went on. They forever should of not done that to me :/ I do admit I should of NOT abused. But they had went beyond the limit, I got way to pissed-off I started then killing them because they placed blocks on me and sweared at me however, I have asked Monstarules to solve this as gentlemen but fairly he is ignoring me so he's not solving the problem either look over 10 people hate me now and are mad at me I am brave I do not need anyone on my side BUT look see am I giveing up? I still have not give up defending my self why? Because I have courage and am not a cry baby going like HEY MOMY IN THIS CASE ADMIN PERMABAN HIM HE IS USIENG COMMANDS ON ME!!!!!!! telling what I did but now what you did that their is stupidity now I am 100% positive you WILL loose a privillage. So now I will tell what I did to not have stupidity like they had by not telling what they did however, I will tell what they did was so wrong after. I first joined the server and said "Hi guys I have godmode because I am a builder and love building!" And they said Idiot faggot RETARD asshole nigga and they repeated it a lot someone got muted and then left the server then came back. Next I just was running around in godmode trying to build but they came to me and placed blocks on me and I said "What the hell is your problem!!!!!" and they said you just happend to be in the area we were building in. So also they griefed me and I did it back with infiniti grenades because they also stoped me from captureing the intel. It was not nice at all I however revenged my self and started bothering 'em back Blue_Pistol Green_Pistol2 and when my friend was on (Its a she) They did the same with her (Her name is Skyla13) She did nothing but say Ace the king does not hack and it is true i dont and then they said we love each other WTF having a freind thats is a she means we love each other really? That is what happend want more detail ask her and Muffintastic she needs builder pass I let her use mine because she lost hers and someone banned her for a 3 kill streak. I want this to stop [Phantom] servers are becomeing idiotic because people get accused sorry for my bad language right now I am really pissed off and dont think this by 1% as a joke.
ya fokin wot m8

Get your anger in control, Ace. It's a great thing to do in your age. They were just trolling you, from the looks of it. Kinda usual in the internet. Most end up being pasted on Pastebin to remember the stupidity of the victim and the laughs that they had. And by the way, what you did was kinda overboard. You could've just ignored them. Or left. Whichever is easier.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder
Posts: 1708
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:53 pm


Every time I read one of your posts, my IQ score drops by 10,000 points. Also, the reason why you are defending yourself is because you are stubborn, do not want to learn from others, and do not want to admit that you are wrong, even though you obviously are.

You need to get this in your head, people do not like you because of how you generally act and the things you say.

Also, if somebody is bothering you, the last thing you should do is to get revenge (fighting fire with fire). That alone deserves you to be banned.

For example if someone robbed your home while you were away, then you know who it was, and decided to retaliate by blowing up said person's house when he's away. Of course the first guy will be in trouble, but just because he was the one who started it doesn't make you innocent, if anything you would be the one in bigger trouble because your offense was much worse.

And also, just leave. Go away somewhere else.
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 1207
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:17 am


The internet is not a good place for kids. Ace the King I suggest you come back to the BnS forums when you are old and mature enough. This isn't an insult, it's just meant to help.
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:57 am


I said I admit? How dumb are you dont you speak English sorry I did not want to disconnect but build but I will stay in the community sorry. Sucks for you.
78 posts Page 2 of 6
Return to “Ban Appeals”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest