henper please unban me

Prove your innocence or apologize for your behavior.
77 posts Page 5 of 6 First unread post
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Ace the king wrote:
Know what? I don't want my good reputation ruined more
Wait, you had a good reputation?
Ace the king wrote:
Would you like it if you were permanently banned from a server you mostly play such as aloha.pk tower of Babel (Not saying you do maybe idk) also the most worst staff/admins you have deserve to be kicked from aloha except for Henper he is the only I am seeing that is not a jerk unlike you. I don't care if your server is dead I like building/fighting in it but now I realize aloha.pk is a much better community with being stuck with a talking muffin who thinks he is tactic but just a jerk. Don't you realize your mistake blaming someone a lot makes you A WORSE persons then them. It looks like you didn't know what I meant I will repeat it. " Don't you realize your mistake, blaming someone a lot makes you A WORSE persons then the victim (In this case me Green_normal ). I have realized my mistake now it is your turn. No matter what I say the flame goes on. Ever thought of it my say? Huh? Well buddy I got something's better then YOU like stick to aloha instead of your crappy crew who does not know how to 'cooperate, Respect, be kind, FORGIVE etc.' You will probably be on a black list because of your behaviour. Muffin that is not tactic I will tell what's his name ummmmm I think azzhy or something like that about this I am sure he will be mad at you. Now don't reply shut your mouth and put you in my shoes think like if you were me and this happened to you . Think I am wrong? The truth will be set free to freedom and will set me free from the phantom idiotic and other community against me. Good Day Sir (Sarcasm). I have apologized many times you know and tried to make it right but nope you don't care so who am I to care I am not apologizing when I don't have too. Green_Rifle
That might be why, being an ass to people just because they try to correct gets you that kind of reputation.
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I have changed, thread and cased closed.
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Ace the king wrote:
Not really. Your grammar still sucks and you're still immature and think that saying a bad word is the end of the world.
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Xenon wrote:
Ace the king wrote:
Not really. Your grammar still sucks and you're still immature and think that saying a bad word is the end of the world.
What is wrong with you? Don't post here you have nothing to do with it! And it doesn't suck still YOU SUCK. Also I am mature more now Blue_Spade
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Ace the king wrote:
Xenon wrote:
Ace the king wrote:
What is wrong with you? Don't post here you have nothing to do with it! And it doesn't suck still YOU SUCK. Also I am mature more now Blue_Spade
You're very mature sir, sorry I doubted you and your immaturely placed large red words saying that I suck. Very mature. Give him a medal. I would like actual proof that you've changed, not just you saying that you have. You don't get more mature overnight, hell, I don't even think you know what maturity is. Another showing of your immaturity is keeping this thread alive with an unneeded bump just to tell me that I suck. Want a mature way to do that? PM me explaining to me why "I suck" so I can block you and send everything you sent me to the trash bin without reading it you immature little boy who will never experience what the inside of a vagina feels like nor will you see where it is on a female. I got better things to do on the internet than argue with a privileged white kid who lives in a nice neighborhood and is rich with no respect for anyone but himself and thinks he's always right. So go cry to your mom and the admins about me and get me banned like it's going to affect me later in life.
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

does it matter ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

I'm just tired of this fucking 10 year old acting like he's changed.
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

Ace the king wrote:
YOU SUCK. Also I am mature more now Blue_Spade
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

Ace the king wrote:
said I used snap only because I got a 3 kill streak he thinks that is hack but i have seen people that dont have hack and they get up to killstreaks such as one as high as 9 kills straight! Also I admit I did abuse my powers a bit and I am sorry for that I did. Also lastninja he took my rank but can you ban bux too? Why: Because he accused me , made me actually have tears and said hurtful things to me. So ban him please.Also can I be unbanned from the phantom site to make a apeal? If nope then can I atleast have my rank back and be un-perma-banned from the phantom servers?
Sincelery
I honestly think phantom servers should be taken off the server list.
The admins seem to be abusive and careless about who they give ranks to.
So I don't see why you want to comeback to phantom servers other than to play with a rank higher than other players.
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

ReubenMcHawk wrote:
Ace the king wrote:
YOU SUCK. Also I am mature more now Blue_Spade
I am not rich nor poor the vagina in a Dick of a lady you idiot I know that and don't bring it up. Phantoms dead I don't care anymore. Reuben did you mean that to me or xenon about the you suck part?
Darksand
League Participant
League Participant

I am not rich nor poor the vagina in a Dick of a lady you idiot I know that and don't bring it up
Nice grammar.
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Why the hell is this thread still going? It is utterly pointless to do any kind of arguments whatsoever.
Let it to RoT(TM), people.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Ace the king wrote:
I am not rich nor poor the vagina in a Dick of a lady
What is this I don't even
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

Ace, just stay away from the damn thread. If ever, just delete this piece of cancer.
Can't anyone lock this? Tin? Willy? Spring? Dan?
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Mushie I'm going to stop posting here anyway yes locking it is a good idea I'll ask juxta to do it.
77 posts Page 5 of 6 First unread post
Return to “Ban Appeals”