henper please unban me

Prove your innocence or apologize for your behavior.
78 posts Page 1 of 6
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:57 am


Hello henper I am Ace the king, I am here to report bux Komradecobalt and Monstarules I lost builder rank because of bux firstly lets get started. First I joined the phantom ctf server and went godmode with my pass. Then they sweared and placed blocks on me. Also Monstarules said I used snap only because I got a 3 kill streak he thinks that is hack but i have seen people that dont have hack and they get up to killstreaks such as one as high as 9 kills straight! Also he said I built innapropiate things when I just grabbed a sand like color from the map and did godbuild to get away so they cant place blocks on me. Also I admit I did abuse my powers a bit Blue_Crying and I am sorry for that I did. Also lastninja he took my rank so I dont have builder pass anymore..... I would like to have my password back i am sorry I went godmode in the server while they`re were people. I will not do it again Blue_Happy1 but can you ban bux too? Why: Because he accused me , made me actually have tears and said hurtful things to me. So ban him please. If not possible it would be delightful for him to get a punishment. Also can I be unbanned from the phantom site to make a apeal? If nope then can I atleast have my rank back and be un-perma-banned from the phantom servers?
Sincelery , Ace the king also my apoligies for the things I have done in the past (if I have lol) also can you make /mute for builders too? I want to close the annoying people`s mouths that say hey! I want godmode your so mean you never give me godmode. Blue_Normal Write ``Edit:Appoligie Accepted if you accept what I have took the time to make the apeal and it is from my heart. Or Edit:Declined you are a moron and got what you deserve and you never deserved the rank anyway and you are so annoying``. I made the apeal here because I am banned from the other website.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs
Posts: 1397
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:18 pm


How much money would it take to get you to leave the community?
Ace the king wrote:
I want to close the annoying people`s mouths that say hey
You're more annoying than anyone in this community, so start by closing yours.
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:57 am


Nikhao wrote:
How much money would it take to get you to leave the community?
Ace the king wrote:
I want to close the annoying people`s mouths that say hey
You're more annoying than anyone in this community, so start by closing yours.
This was not ment for you, do not interfer with my buisness i had enough stress today and annoying=HEY idiot you dont give me godmode etc. That is what I mean....
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder
Posts: 1708
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:53 pm


Firstly, stop it with all of those emoticons.

Also, you should include some proof that you were banned wrongly, because AFAIK Bux Ray, CobaltAK and Monstarules are far more reputable members of the community than you.

You should sort out your spelling and punctuation as well, I have a very hard time trying to understand what you're saying. And to be fair Nikhao is correct, just on the "were gone...screw it up." thread you were triple-posting, and you were expecting the OP to re-open the clan just for you.

You also said you're 9 years old, maybe you should try and come back when you're more mature.
Roulette
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:26 am


What I actually find disturbing is that you were even given server powers in the first place.
Begs questions of the server owners.
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 1207
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:17 am


Why didn't you just pm Henper about this and save us from all this brain cancer?
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs
Posts: 1397
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:18 pm


Actually Ace, Monsta has 3/4 videos of you doing all of this on his YouTube channel, and a video of you hacking. And it is my business, considering I'm very good friends with the owner, and am a guard.
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist
Posts: 466
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:16 am


Can someone just please lock this for the sake of brain health?
Roulette
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:26 am


Nikhao wrote:
Actually Ace, Monsta has 3/4 videos of you doing all of this on his YouTube channel, and a video of you hacking. And it is my business, considering I'm very good friends with the owner, and am a guard.
Clearly staged, not that it matters though. Shouldn't have powers anyway.
Also, I wouldn't consider a single snap like movement as conclusive evidence as it could of been caused by lag. Just saying.
CobaltAK
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:40 pm


Roulette wrote:
Nikhao wrote:
Actually Ace, Monsta has 3/4 videos of you doing all of this on his YouTube channel, and a video of you hacking. And it is my business, considering I'm very good friends with the owner, and am a guard.
Clearly staged, not that it matters though. Shouldn't have powers anyway.
Also, I wouldn't consider a single snap like movement as conclusive evidence as it could of been caused by lag. Just saying.
"Clearly." I suggest you butt out, as you weren't against this immature dickstain.

Ace of kings, remember that time you abused your admin privileges by /god-ing, then killing people? Then rinsing and repeating? That alone should keep you off the server imho.

The hacking is kind of the cherry on the top.

EDIT: I just read the original post, and I'm done. I think I'm not gonna answer to this thread anymore, cuz my IQ just halved.
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 1343
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:32 pm


I can't unban you, i will have to hear from other admins of the Phantom server to decide it.
PS: I don't think you deserve to be unbanned i was pretty much pissed after i saw these videos
Monstarules wrote:
Well I was playing with some friends, and he coems in here with godmode and ruins the match. So we try to get him out and he hacks instead. I'm a little upset about this. Now I know I used topovl, and I feel horrible about that because I know I shouldn't have access to that, but I was staff on aloha at oen point. And thank god for it, because at 1:58 in that 3rd video yoiu see him hacking.

Abuse #1 Godmode abuse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TWW_MSun1Q

Abuse #2 Building penises in godmode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l45ySTlgiIQ

Abuse #3 Aimbot look at 1:57
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnIqvs2-hYE

I can have Roach, CobaltAK and a few other people confirm this abuse. They were trying to make him quit, but you know they are good people. He started to troll us honest players having a match.
Ace the king wrote:
Edit:Declined you are a moron and got what you deserve and you never deserved the rank anyway and you are so annoying``. I made the apeal here because I am banned from the other website.
lol k i will say what i decided DECLINED i never deserved this rank? lol i think you don't even deserve a member rank
Last edited by Henper on Tue May 20, 2014 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roulette
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:26 am


CobaltAK wrote:
Roulette wrote:
Nikhao wrote:
Actually Ace, Monsta has 3/4 videos of you doing all of this on his YouTube channel, and a video of you hacking. And it is my business, considering I'm very good friends with the owner, and am a guard.
Clearly staged, not that it matters though. Shouldn't have powers anyway.
Also, I wouldn't consider a single snap like movement as conclusive evidence as it could of been caused by lag. Just saying.
"Clearly." I suggest you butt out, as you weren't against this immature dickstain.

Ace of kings, remember that time you abused your admin privileges by /god-ing, then killing people? Then rinsing and repeating? That alone should keep you off the server imho.

The hacking is kind of the cherry on the top.

EDIT: I just read the original post, and I'm done. I think I'm not gonna answer to this thread anymore, cuz my IQ just halved.
In the video you were building over the tent, an therefore preventing him from capturing the intel. You spammed 'ni gger' and 'mlg' in the chat and yet you decide to call somebody else an immature dickstain.

Also, I don't doubt the GodMode abuse that was reported and that's fair enough, he loses his powers and whatever.(which he shouldn't of had, yes) Some of the other evidence made it look like you were trying to get him banned and through my eyes isn't conclusive, that's all I'm saying ok. I'm not defending him or anything.
underwear
Deuced Up
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:49 pm


Roulette wrote:
CobaltAK wrote:
Roulette wrote:
Nikhao wrote:
Actually Ace, Monsta has 3/4 videos of you doing all of this on his YouTube channel, and a video of you hacking. And it is my business, considering I'm very good friends with the owner, and am a guard.
Clearly staged, not that it matters though. Shouldn't have powers anyway.
Also, I wouldn't consider a single snap like movement as conclusive evidence as it could of been caused by lag. Just saying.
"Clearly." I suggest you butt out, as you weren't against this immature dickstain.

Ace of kings, remember that time you abused your admin privileges by /god-ing, then killing people? Then rinsing and repeating? That alone should keep you off the server imho.

The hacking is kind of the cherry on the top.

EDIT: I just read the original post, and I'm done. I think I'm not gonna answer to this thread anymore, cuz my IQ just halved.
In the video you were building over the tent, an therefore preventing him from capturing the intel. You spammed 'ni gger' and 'mlg' in the chat and yet you decide to call somebody else an immature dickstain.

Also, I don't doubt the GodMode abuse that was reported and that's fair enough, he loses his powers and whatever.(which he shouldn't of had, yes) Some of the other evidence made it look like you were trying to get him banned and through my eyes isn't conclusive, that's all I'm saying ok. I'm not defending him or anything.
+1

Don't forget that he was saying that he's recording him griefing, while he was the one doing it at the time (fighting abuse with abuse on your own, gg). If anything, Ace was getting rid of the litter Cobalt made there. Really, the message you get from those videos, is that they managed to troll a 9 y/o, and they seem to be proud about it Green_Sunglasses1 . *clap* *clap* And before some of you jump to wrong conclusions again, no one denies Ace being an actual abuser.
Captain_Pi
Artist
Artist
Posts: 324
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:20 pm


...And all this could have been avoided had 'Ace the King' had not been born. Remember that.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder
Posts: 1708
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:53 pm


Captain_Pi wrote:
...And all this could have been avoided had 'Ace the King' had not been born. Remember that.
Or if he wasn't stupid enough so he could wait until he would be older to start posting. I guarantee in a few years time he's going to look back at this thread and facepalm himself reading it. Being a 9 year old on an internet forum is not a very good idea.
78 posts Page 1 of 6
Return to “Ban Appeals”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest