Banned from [~>BR<~].Server | BABEL |

Prove your innocence or apologize for your behavior.
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
kremlin
Deuce

I was just banned for a kill streak on this server.

I had spent most of the game slowly inching toward the enemy defenses, until I finally got to the point where I could take down their tower. Dying many deaths in the process. I managed to use the enemy's own defensive wall as a barricade while I slaughtered their unit. Following this, someone called me a hacker and I was banned bypassing the votekick process. The time between accusation and banishment was roughly 10 seconds, during which I said "No, I was shooting people who were barely moving".

Which is 100% entirely true, I killed a bunch of their guys who weren't doing much of anything from a barricade right in front of their base.
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

thats not a reason to make a new thread in the forum, contact the server admin and talk with him over the ban, we can't help u, because we don't have any permissons to access any server^^
Elsweyr
Deuce

kmaj wrote:
Brazilian servers are not worth playing in in the first place.
you are wrong. i'm a seasoned Ace of Spades player and i don't see any difference between brazilian servers and the most popular aloha.pk servers. both have their pros and cons.
Elsweyr
Deuce

No. i am an average player who never used any kind of tools, but until today i am called 'hacker' for kill more than most on some random servers. I still have my videos on youtube from that time if you like to see for yourself. and about clan members using tools i was not online 24/7 to inspect everything. this happens in almost every clan, not only in brazilian clans.
I just think it's wrong to say absolutely all brazilians are hackers. they don't. just some of them, like some of english, some of french, some of this, some of that.
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ban Appeals”