Portable Ace of Spades classic (0.75 - 0.76)

External additional handy features.
12 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Eren
Deuce

Portable Ace of Spades classic
So I bored and thought of an idea. Creating a portable ace of spades file. (When you join a game, your default name will be deuce)
P.S. Simple but useful.

What you can do with this file is play ace of spades 0.75 or 0.76 at any computer at any time without installing. This also works at school too for those who want to shows others at their school how wonderful ace of spades is.

Anyways, this file involves both 0.75 and 0.76 files.
Now you're probably thinking; "If you have both files, can't you just click on a link address at the website". No, just no, it doesn't work like that (I made sure before I said that). You have to have ace of spades installed on you computer, unless you have the build and shoot launcher.

Spoiler:
Do get Portable Ace of Spades, click - HERE

Now once you're at the download website, just click on the download button at the top right corner.

Credits
Batch file maker - Eren
Game files - Ben Askoy / Jagex
Idea - Eren

P.S.S

Similar to the "Bat n Shoot", but in my opinion, better.
Last edited by Eren on Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
learn_more
Coder
Coder

Game files - credits to jagex?

nope.
Eren
Deuce

When did Jagex bought the game?

I might of made a mistake ^.^
Eren
Deuce

Kuma
Scripter
Scripter

Can I edit it a bit?
Maybe add older AoS versions and add localhost, change settings and install mods?
I can work on that but if you want to do that no problem...
maybe even a linux version??(though i can't do that D:)
MissionCo
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

The link is broken for me
Ninja_pig_pro
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Blue_Happy1
Last edited by Ninja_pig_pro on Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fizzelo
Deuce

This is awesome! This has been the only AoS copy I have used since I first saw it months ago!

Idea I have: Make a .jar server-list/launcher so you can easily click/run servers. (also makes it so you could run AoS on mac!)
learn_more
Coder
Coder

Fizzelo wrote:
This is awesome! This has been the only AoS copy I have used since I first saw it months ago!

Idea I have: Make a .jar server-list/launcher so you can easily click/run servers. (also makes it so you could run AoS on mac!)
another jar launcher?
why do people always require a specifically for them tailored application, too lazy to find a working one?
Fizzelo
Deuce

learn_more wrote:
Fizzelo wrote:

another jar launcher?
why do people always require a specifically for them tailored application, too lazy to find a working one?
I don't understand.

BTW I am a huge fan of your modloader!
Fizzelo
Deuce

The download link doesn't work anymore. I think I'm gonna re-upload this for you guys once I find my thumb drive.
TankNut
Deuced Up

That would be great Fizz, I only just found out about this and it sounds very promising to say the least.

Edit: Stupid phone keyboard.
12 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Add-ons & Tools”