HaSnip

External additional handy features.
20 posts Page 2 of 2
Sonarpulse
Coder
Coder

ByteBit wrote:
Thank you very much! Maybe that is the problem why my attemps to connect to E-net servers always fail.
Ha, guess I wasn't the only one in need. :)
ByteBit wrote:
Anyway, I think it's not very effective if everybody is making his/her own client.
Yeah, you got a head start on me be a week or two, but I have been planning on doing this for a while. Iceball beat us both, and if it gets 0.75 support this will just be an exercise in Haskell and redundancy.
Sonarpulse
Coder
Coder

Challenge Number 2

Why do i get (400: bad request)'d when trying to grab the server list? Unlike the last one I can probably figure this out by myself, but anybody that knows more about HTTP can get there first.

See: https://github.com/Ericson2314/hasnip/b ... verList.hs

EDIT: Had to call related function which sanitized request, adding nessisary HOST header field. Thanks again Grease Monkey!
Sonarpulse
Coder
Coder

BUMP

Just added datatypes for the bulk of the protocol. This means I'm pretty close to having a simple networking loop that can deal with the packets with some wisdom. Now that openspades exists I am thinking of making this more of a gimmick / experiment. So maybe do something like top-down 2D view and auto-aim what pitch you shoot at.
Spidercooce
Deuced Up

This is quite an old post :/ I seriously hope it isnt dead
Sonarpulse
Coder
Coder

It's dead for now :(. Maybe I'll work on it again someday. If anybody else wants to work on it I can offer advice.
20 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Add-ons & Tools”