Ace of Spades remake

External additional handy features.
83 posts Page 5 of 6 First unread post
8-Bit_King
Deuce

really awesome Project!!! Blue_Spade
can you connect to 0.75 Servers or do I have to join other servers?
8-Bit_King
Deuce

Do you want to add a class system (like the 'new' AoS)?
And how abaout adding some ways to regen you health (like finding food or standing still for a few seconds)?
ByteBit
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

The whole game hasn't been finished yet, but I can promise you it won't be like the new AoS. Also I have some problems with connection to 0.75 / 0.76 servers, so no you will not be able to join any servers.
Spidercooce
Deuced Up

This looks interesting :D I'll try it!
ByteBit

Btw: This remake is not dead, i work on it about some hours every week! (I just see HaSnip is given up)
If someone can tell me a good (and one that's working) E-Net api for java, i will continue to work harder and release a playable version!
rakiru
Coder
Coder

ByteBit wrote:
Btw: This remake is not dead, i work on it about some hours every week! (I just see HaSnip is given up)
If someone can tell me a good (and one that's working) E-Net api for java, i will continue to work harder and release a playable version!
There's this wrapper: https://github.com/csm/java-enet-wrapper
I spoke with the guy that made it and it's mostly done, except for some of the more advanced stuff like custom compressors, so it should probably be fine for this.
ByteBit

I had taken a look at it, but it seems like you need that special "libjava-enet-wrapper-native.so" dll or something. And as far as I know .so is for linux and not for windows ;(
rakiru
Coder
Coder

ByteBit wrote:
I had taken a look at it, but it seems like you need that special "libjava-enet-wrapper-native.so" dll or something. And as far as I know .so is for linux and not for windows ;(
Well yes, it's a C wrapper. Look up on JNI and you should figure out how you can make it work on windows too (hint: you should be able to load a dll on windows).
Spidercooce
Deuced Up

I managed to edit the batch file to play but I can't see blocks or anything! and in the title menus I can't see the words...maybe I did something wrong so if you can help
ByteBit

Spidercooce wrote:
I managed to edit the batch file to play but I can't see blocks or anything! and in the title menus I can't see the words...maybe I did something wrong so if you can help
This is a common problem on older computers that I also noticed on some older ones of mine. You will have to manually decrease the size of every single texture to get it working. I suggest to scale to 512x512 px.
ByteBit

Released version 1.3
Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?srvaxtsv477wd4s (81.54MB)

- Improved rendering technology
- 3D Soundsystem
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

nice
_Frocs_
League Participant
League Participant

ByteBit wrote:
Released version 1.3
Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?srvaxtsv477wd4s (81.54MB)

- Improved rendering technology
- 3D Soundsystem
Thanks for this nice new version, keep it up Blue_Rifle
Spidercooce
Deuced Up

ByteBit wrote:
Spidercooce wrote:
This is a common problem on older computers that I also noticed on some older ones of mine. You will have to manually decrease the size of every single texture to get it working. I suggest to scale to 512x512 px.
Um..where would I find the textures?
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Is this project dead?
83 posts Page 5 of 6 First unread post
Return to “Add-ons & Tools”