Modloader

External additional handy features.
149 posts Page 6 of 10
learn_more
Coder
Coder
Posts: 890
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:59 pm


Greyhound wrote:
Not meaning to sound impatient and grumpy or anything, but where is the version for .76 that you said you were almost done with?
not done yet.
GamingFTW
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:18 pm


Can you tell me how to change ironsights/scopes? i'm having a real hard time.
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 2028
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:03 pm


It the sites in diffrent folders.(may not work now not sure)
GamingFTW
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:18 pm


ZEB 99 wrote:
It the sites in diffrent folders.(may not work now not sure)
That really didn't help me :/
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 2028
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:03 pm


modloader folder in aos. creat new folder for mods. put sights in it
GamingFTW
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:18 pm


ZEB 99 wrote:
modloader folder in aos. creat new folder for mods. put sights in it

Yeah I have it like that, I have a folder named scopes and in the folder is just one image, do I have to put like png then another image?
learn_more
Coder
Coder
Posts: 890
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:59 pm


GamingFTW wrote:
ZEB 99 wrote:
modloader folder in aos. creat new folder for mods. put sights in it

Yeah I have it like that, I have a folder named scopes and in the folder is just one image, do I have to put like png then another image?
inside a mod directory keep the same structure as AOS has.

so, in the modloader folder is a folder for each mod, named as you want it to show up in modloader.
then in each mod folder, you have the exact directory structure aos has. (or dump all files next to eachother in the mod folder, modloader also checks for that if i recall correctly)
GamingFTW
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:18 pm


learn_more wrote:
GamingFTW wrote:
ZEB 99 wrote:
modloader folder in aos. creat new folder for mods. put sights in it

Yeah I have it like that, I have a folder named scopes and in the folder is just one image, do I have to put like png then another image?
inside a mod directory keep the same structure as AOS has.

so, in the modloader folder is a folder for each mod, named as you want it to show up in modloader.
then in each mod folder, you have the exact directory structure aos has. (or dump all files next to eachother in the mod folder, modloader also checks for that if i recall correctly)
I see the problem. I had the different scope set to other names other than semi.png
I changed them to semi.png to fix it.

You Should really put a detailed tutorial on your thread.
learn_more
Coder
Coder
Posts: 890
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:59 pm


common sense applies, is modloader to magically guess what a persons intention with a file is?
Kuma
Scripter
Scripter
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:05 am


learn_more wrote:
common sense applies, is modloader to magically guess what a persons intention with a file is?
most people will think that the program will detect the files and place them accordingly
learn_more
Coder
Coder
Posts: 890
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:59 pm


yeah well excuse me for not building image recognition into modloader so that it can match randomly named files to their correct purpose.
Kuma
Scripter
Scripter
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:05 am


learn_more wrote:
yeah well excuse me for not building image recognition into modloader so that it can match randomly named files to their correct purpose.
Well, I am not in "most people" (If you meant it like that)
learn_more
Coder
Coder
Posts: 890
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:59 pm


Kuma wrote:
learn_more wrote:
yeah well excuse me for not building image recognition into modloader so that it can match randomly named files to their correct purpose.
Well, I am not in "most people" (If you meant it like that)
yeah i know.
AlesanaFan16
Deuce
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:08 pm


I press the insert key on my keyboard... But nothing happens. Help someone?
GamingFTW
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:18 pm


AlesanaFan16 wrote:
I press the insert key on my keyboard... But nothing happens. Help someone?

press numblock



Also I told my friend to make a tutorial on how modloader works

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmydgGGVkn8

He wants you to link it... hes to lazy to make an account
149 posts Page 6 of 10
Return to “Add-ons & Tools”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests