Modloader

External additional handy features.
148 posts Page 10 of 10 First unread post
learn_more
Coder
Coder
Posts: 891
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:59 pm


Gabrui wrote:
I have also got some problems with modloader. I use the Build and Shoot laucher, win7. Also reinstalled it just to make sure that it wasnt the older 0.75 version problem.

Here are the files:
Code: Select all
http://speedy.sh/GAQ2H/client-crash-5f263574.dmp
http://speedy.sh/RKyeU/client-crash-63fcf72d.dmp
http://speedy.sh/SVBXg/client-crash-98d54f79.dmp
http://speedy.sh/Cdrcj/client-crash-c5029fa2.dmp
http://speedy.sh/YE38b/client-crash-d05a785e.dmp
http://speedy.sh/aMDqG/client-crash-f2f3adf2.dmp
PS: I don't know if the file host works, else, I will try another one.

the host is shitty but i got the file in the end.
the crash is related to the update check in modloader, are you behind a proxy or anything?
i have seen this before, and since that means it happened more than once i will either try to find a solution, or work around it.


@!shot: what would be the point?
modloader is a tool that only exists because ace of spades did not have the source available.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder
Posts: 1707
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:53 pm


learn_more wrote:
@!shot: what would be the point?
modloader is a tool that only exists because ace of spades did not have the source available.
So I can have this function on OpenSpades. It would be easier too because OpenSpades is open-source.
learn_more
Coder
Coder
Posts: 891
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:59 pm


1Shot1Kill wrote:
learn_more wrote:
@!shot: what would be the point?
modloader is a tool that only exists because ace of spades did not have the source available.
So I can have this function on OpenSpades. It would be easier too because OpenSpades is open-source.
then just add it to openspades.

the way it is done in ace of spades is not portable nor re-usable for other applications, and in the case of openspades it would be overkill, because it's easier to modify that.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder
Posts: 1707
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:53 pm


learn_more wrote:
1Shot1Kill wrote:
learn_more wrote:
@!shot: what would be the point?
modloader is a tool that only exists because ace of spades did not have the source available.
So I can have this function on OpenSpades. It would be easier too because OpenSpades is open-source.
then just add it to openspades.

the way it is done in ace of spades is not portable nor re-usable for other applications, and in the case of openspades it would be overkill, because it's easier to modify that.
I'm not a very good programmer, so I can't add it myself, which is why I ask you to do it.
nshj
Deuce
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:47 pm


I love this tool! Green_Happy3
Only problem is the/votekick comand that doesnt help because it needs a reason Green_tongue ,but further its perfect!
sephiroth1993
Deuce
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:54 pm


Do you have planned make a modloader for OpenSpades? It would be awesome!. I'd love to have more than 1 gun in OS without replacing the main file.
learn_more
Coder
Coder
Posts: 891
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:59 pm


do you have planned to learn to read? It would be awesome! I'd love to not have to answer the same question on every page of this topic.
EddieMann
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 508
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:17 am


Fuck, I'm trying to set up the installation for ModLoader, but I can't get it to the directory where build and shoot's installed because I can't find AppData!
learn_more
Coder
Coder
Posts: 891
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:59 pm


EddieMann wrote:
Fuck, I'm trying to set up the installation for ModLoader, but I can't get it to the directory where build and shoot's installed because I can't find AppData!
the newer version is almost done, but the installer (the part that is giving you problems) is not done yet.

a workaround would be to temp un-hide the folder.
xXx_BadAs$_xXx
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 2:55 am


the download link doesnt work for me
can someone give me a mirror
playmen02
Deuce
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:53 am


Hey Bro when i click download it doesnt work
Percuss
Deuce
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 12:13 am


Jigsaw wrote:
<removed>
Could you take down this link? It has viruses and the link should not be trusted. I'll see if I can hunt down a mirror for the original download.

Learn_more If you're still active can you refresh the modloader download link, don't need people to resort to that (chromium hack log injection) download link as it is bad.
learn_more
Coder
Coder
Posts: 891
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:59 pm


Updated the first post, fixing the video's and instead linking to a file that is attached here now.
148 posts Page 10 of 10 First unread post
Return to “Add-ons & Tools”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests