singleshot AutoHotKey script

External additional handy features.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Icarus North
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

I picked one up but it appears to stop working after the 1st shot and I'm not good at coding that yet. I'm hoping someone can help.
Attachments
singleshot.zip
singleshot, compiled and zipped.
(355.58 KiB) Downloaded 154 times
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Zyc
Deuced Up

Don't want to be rude. But there are a lot of autokey template, then the Autokey codage is pretty simple. Btw you shouldn't try to do some scripts like that. A one shot script is pretty ... useless, I fact you need 2 headshots with a smg to get a kill, you should better try to do a burstfire script modifications there is alredy one made by Eimis. Just ask him if you can get it.
Icarus North
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Zyc wrote:
Don't want to be rude. But there are a lot of autokey template, then the Autokey codage is pretty simple. Btw you shouldn't try to do some scripts like that. A one shot script is pretty ... useless, I fact you need 2 headshots with a smg to get a kill, you should better try to do a burstfire script modifications there is alredy one made by Eimis. Just ask him if you can get it.
Tbh, I don't see where any of this is rude. Rather, it's enlightening.

I think that way back when I asked for singleshot to snipe with this thing. It may seem useless, but I prefer weapons that fire as fast as I pull the trigger (obviously, click the mouse). In gaming, they magically seem to be a lot more manageable and fun in my opinion to mess with.

I've got the burst but I feel it to be a bit fast

Then again, it is still a great script
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Add-ons & Tools”