Voxelshop - Free KV6 and VOX Editor

External additional handy features.
43 posts Page 3 of 3 First unread post
LeCom

Will there be an option for making it render one model out of 2 different ones, and then optionally combine them into one? This could help modders a lot.
blackflux
Deuce

There is already a layering system in place. Pretty sure it does everything you just described!
Spidercooce
Deuced Up

So it's been 10 days, any news yet?
blackflux
Deuce

Spidercooce wrote:
So it's been 10 days, any news yet?
News on what exactly? You can follow me on twitter if you want to learn about what's happening!

https://twitter.com/whiteflux
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

@blackflux Dang man! I will definitely use this for modding from now on! Good job man!
Hot Dog
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Nice work. I really appreciate that you made it OSX compatible, I'm finally able to mod! Any who, I noticed that you mention being able to make animations of the models rotating is on the todo list. How's that part of things going? It would be pretty sweet to not have to use a separate program.
MissionCo
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Hey, nice job! Look forward to what your able to do with this
InsaneSniper21
Deuce

My cpu its not compatible with this ;(
LeCom

InsaneSniper21 wrote:
My cpu its not compatible with this ;(
What? How should this even be possible, with JIT? If you are not a spambot: try the portable/system-independent version. The native linux version doesn't work for me either, probably it's x64
blackflux
Deuce

IMPORTANT UPDATE:
VoxelShop is now open source! Always looking for contributors and feedback! If you have any issues or suggestions please post them here: https://github.com/simlu/voxelshop/issues

I'm not monitoring this thread regularly. Github is your best bet if you want a timely response!
LeCom

Great to see you're still working on it.
Would it be possible to have SLAB6-like controls? As in, moving with arrow keys and looking around with the mouse like some kind of god mode in FPS games?
blackflux
Deuce

Sure. Why do you think it would be useful though?
LeCom

Many people including myself still prefer SLAB6 over Voxelshop because its controls make it extremely easy to draw models. You can compare SLAB6 to paint and Voxelshop to GIMP. Voxelshop is mostly used for advanced editing and for things that SLAB6 is too simple to support. But SLAB6 has some quirks that sometimes make it uncomfortable and it would be actually better to use Voxelshop, but it's too difficult to draw models with it due to its controls.

Anyways, thanks and great job you're doing there.
43 posts Page 3 of 3 First unread post
Return to “Add-ons & Tools”