[PHP] Match IRC Log Parser v3.0

External additional handy features.
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
TheGrandmaster
Former Pre-BnS Team
Former Pre-BnS Team

Feedback regarding the program is welcomed, either comment here on the thread, PM me here or message me on github.

Information:
[excerpt from readme]
Uses current IRC output of the match plugin for the game server and converts it into detailed statistics. Debug parsing lines are enabled by default but can be toggled.

Written in PHP, no database connection needed, just need a server that can run PHP (see below for information about locally hosting it for personal use).

This is the third iteration of the program, the first of which was created roughly two years ago with the rising number of competitive matches for Ace of Spades Beta. The second iteration fixed up errors caused by an unknowing topo updating the IRC log output for the match script. I then lost the second version and upon being summoned to produce stats again, I rewrote it for this, version 3.0, with a view to making the program public.
Link to repository:
https://github.com/gmthegrandmaster/AoSIRCLogParser

Attached below is a sample image of the program running on my localhost:
Attachments
stats.png
stats.png (121.27 KiB) Viewed 6673 times
TheGrandmaster
Former Pre-BnS Team
Former Pre-BnS Team

I guess this makes it version 3.1.

Fixed a couple of bugs:

1. Players with spaces at the start of their name that kill now do not wreck the substr when trying to find the victim's name. Solved by using the untrimmed name during the substr then trimming afterwards for prettiness' sake.

2. IRC input with highlight colour codes messed up the timestamp check for a line. The regex check used to take the left bracket of the timestamp as needing to be at the start of the line. I've edited so that it just checks that [hh:mm] appears at the end of the segment, no restrictions at the beginning.

https://github.com/gmthegrandmaster/AoS ... 7ca3bd71ed

Thanks to v^3 for the bug report.
Skynet
Modder
Modder

Thanks for this tGM, good job!
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Add-ons & Tools”