Modding Competition 1 - FINISHED - MC-2 is taking place

Organized combos of complementary weapons, scopes, skins, sounds, etc.
281 posts Page 15 of 19 First unread post

VOTE FOR THE BEST MOD! The pictures are on page one!

Poll ended at Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:26 pm

2%
SEMI-A
15%
SEMI-B
23%
SEMI-C
8%
SEMI-D
12%
SEMI-E
8%
SEMI-F
2%
SEMI-G
8%
SEMI-H
12%
SEMI-I
4%
SEMI-J
8%
SEMI-K

Total votes: 52

tungdil
League Participant
League Participant

CommieBuffalo wrote:
Commando_Ghost wrote:
Kuma wrote:
SEMI C IS A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
SEMI C IS AN S-M-G
Well, it is more correct to call it a DMR.
Do you know what this red/white thingy is ? It's a switch to choose between full-auto, burst/single shot or locked. Why the fck do you need full auto or burst for a dmr ??? Kids these days *facepalm*

CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

tungdil wrote:
Do you know what this red/white thingy is ? It's a switch to choose between full-auto, burst/single shot or locked. Why the fck do you need full auto or burst for a dmr ??? Kids these days *facepalm*

(img)
You do know that that does not necessarily means the rifle can switch to full-auto, being able to be used as a semi/safe switch, right? "Kids these days *facepalm*"
I used this image as the basis when making the mod. I saw that selector on the right side of the gun and thought it would be a nice aesthetic addition to make it bright red/black, like fire selectors are in HK guns.
duck_norris wrote:
No, I'm pretty sure it's an assault rifle with the selector on semi, much like the early M16. An M14 DMR is a designated marksman rifle. See the difference?
If you want to be so simplist, then a couple of other submissions are also "an assault rifle with the selector on semi". The QBU-88, for an example, uses either a 5.56x45mm(export variant) or a 5.8mm chinese cartridge. It is MADE so it can accept the same ammunition as the PLA standart AR's ammo, so, to be simplist, it, too is "an assault rifle with the selector locked on semi".
The Ak 5B is the designated marksman version of the Ak 5. Modifications include fittings for a 4x SUSAT L9A1 tritium sight, a cheek pad on the buttstock, and removal of the iron sights.
Source
[...],the AK5B, with 4x telescopic sight(British SUSAT L9A1) and cheek pad on buttstock, which is issued as a squad-level marksman rifle;
Source

Eh, if the other competitors are having such a problem with me having submitted a DMR(a type of weapon I use all the time as a RIfle in-game), Monsta can take it down, for sure. I have no problem with it. Heck, I made that gun in an hour or so, and the sight I submitted it with took most of the time, I sincerely didn't expect it to receive so many votes.
Monstarules
Organizer
Organizer

Blahh nah it stays. A DMR is a semi.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

duck_norris wrote:
No, I'm pretty sure it's an assault rifle with the selector on semi, much like the early M16. An M14 DMR is a designated marksman rifle. See the difference?
Most designated marksman rifles are based on an assault rifle that is currently issued by a nation's military, or on a battle rifle that was formerly issued.
GamingFTW
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

These are all quite nice! And I should know lol.
tungdil
League Participant
League Participant

GamingFTW wrote:
Why should you know ?
Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder

GamingFTW wrote:
Don't you just make scopes?
CaptainCake
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

theres 1 competition per month, thats what Monstarules told me
Monstarules
Organizer
Organizer

yeah
CaptainCake

next time i promise i will do something in time :<
Monstarules
Organizer
Organizer

Get ready. Novembers mod comp approaches
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Monstarules wrote:
Try and be more specific on the pool next time. Instead of a vague "semi/smg/shotgun" pool, maybe decide which of these to make and then some kind of sub-class, e.g if we select smg, have "Assault Rifle/SMG/LMG", you know?
Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder

CommieBuffalo wrote:
Monstarules wrote:
Try and be more specific on the pool next time. Instead of a vague "semi/smg/shotgun" pool, maybe decide which of these to make and then some kind of sub-class, e.g if we select smg, have "Assault Rifle/SMG/LMG", you know?
I agree on this.
GamingFTW
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I've been searching for a perfect sniper rifle for a while. I found it, but it took me 50 gun skins to find it. This are really good!
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

GamingFTW wrote:
I've been searching for a perfect sniper rifle for a while. I found it, but it took me 50 gun skins to find it. This are really good!
Do enlighten us with tales of your search for the perfect sniper rifle :P
281 posts Page 15 of 19 First unread post
Return to “Packs”