|Nikhao's Armory!| -MP7A1-

Organized combos of complementary weapons, scopes, skins, sounds, etc.
727 posts Page 34 of 49 First unread post
Desert Storm
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

These are quite nice :). Especially the stocks for the snipers. Really well done
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

CommieBuffalo wrote:
Ballistic wrote:
CommieBuffalo wrote:
Yeah I really liked Duckweed but once I got Erol Urban I stopped using any other camo =P
ah, almost forgot
*jizzes*
Adaptive Camo>
lolnope
I don't want ugly shits like the Naval and Autumn patterns on my guns, thanks. Just going to stock with Erol Urban and Flecktarn Desert, that look well on mostly anything, the latter specially on tanks.
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hold up. Erol Urban is pretty awesome, I'll give you that, but the Adaptive Splinter Camo is where it's at (second only to duckweed)
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

I like the rifle that has silencer on it :3
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

duck_norris wrote:
CommieBuffalo wrote:
Ballistic wrote:
Adaptive Camo>
lolnope
I don't want ugly shits like the Naval and Autumn patterns on my guns, thanks. Just going to stock with Erol Urban and Flecktarn Desert, that look well on mostly anything, the latter specially on tanks.
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hold up. Erol Urban is pretty awesome, I'll give you that, but the Adaptive Splinter Camo is where it's at (second only to duckweed)
Splinter is pretty awesome, I'll give you that, but I only have it unlocked in Snow :(
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

CommieBuffalo wrote:
Splinter is pretty awesome, I'll give you that, but I only have it unlocked in Snow :(
Well as far as snow camos go, I only have the flat snow camo and the spray snow camo. They both look like shit.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

duck_norris wrote:
CommieBuffalo wrote:
Well as far as snow camos go, I only have the flat snow camo and the spray snow camo. They both look like shit.
Well, IMO all Spray camos kinda look like shit. I always thought that is where it got its name, eh.
But Splinter Snow actually looks nice in some tanks, even though there are no snow maps to speak of. The closer BF4 has is Op. Locker, and that map doesn't even have vehicles.
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

CommieBuffalo wrote:
duck_norris wrote:
CommieBuffalo wrote:
Well, IMO all Spray camos kinda look like shit. I always thought that is where it got its name, eh.
But Splinter Snow actually looks nice in some tanks, even though there are no snow maps to speak of. The closer BF4 has is Op. Locker, and that map doesn't even have vehicles.
See, that's the thing about splinter adaptive, is that when you use it on like, say, a snow map, it is splinter snow. Kinda awesome.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

duck_norris wrote:
CommieBuffalo wrote:
duck_norris wrote:

See, that's the thing about splinter adaptive, is that when you use it on like, say, a snow map, it is splinter snow. Kinda awesome.
I can't recall any map in Vanilla BF4 with consistent snow in it, except for Op. Locker, really.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

so much camo talk
KrazyEth
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

DuckWeed is good for all maps
MrFritz
League Operator
League Operator

Bump Goat