Specter5 Armory

Organized combos of complementary weapons, scopes, skins, sounds, etc.
83 posts Page 4 of 6 First unread post
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

95ACgrfs1228 wrote:
Semper wrote:
How did you make that cartoony iron sight?
Gimp and MS Paint. Also every mod shown here is now outdated, I know how to make blocky scopes now, and I'm planning to end this topic soon.

And yes guys, I am still alive. In fact, I'm working on an XM8 and ACR right now as we speak.
Taking about as long as SIMOX used to XD
Peanut
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

hai nice chopper cant wait well actually i can but who cares
Venator
League Participant
League Participant

pl0x maek me sum goldn cam0 msr wit da 1337 extendd megs.
loljk
But your mods are rly good 9/10
95ACgrfs1228
Deuced Up

Venator wrote:
loljk
Normally I'd go ahead and tell you to go f**k yourself, but seeing as this is a joke, and that this mod topic's outdated and messed up anyway and I'm gonna make a new mod topic featuring better stuff (including a new Black Hawk), go ahead, spam all you want. And for the record, you're still not getting that dumbass golden gun of yours.... but I am making an MSR soon.
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

95ACgrfs1228 wrote:
Venator wrote:
loljk
Normally I'd go ahead and tell you to go f**k yourself, but seeing as this is a joke, and that this mod topic's outdated and messed up anyway and I'm gonna make a new mod topic featuring better stuff (including a new Black Hawk), go ahead, spam all you want. And for the record, you're still not getting that dumbass golden gun of yours.... but I am making an MSR soon.
He was kidding but still, LOL
95ACgrfs1228
Deuced Up

duck_norris wrote:
95ACgrfs1228 wrote:
Venator wrote:
loljk
He was kidding but still, LOL
I know dude Blue_Tongue Green_tongue
....and I finally found the :P emoticons that I should've used for my comment lol
Venator
League Participant
League Participant

whuuut ? noooo
All I wantez was a goldn msr :<<<<<<<<<<<<
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

Venator wrote:
whuuut ? noooo
All I wantez was a goldn msr :<<<<<<<<<<<<
Well you'll get the MSR, just not the gold. Most people on ace of spades don't do gold stuff.
alice
Deuce

beautiful weapons and black hawk! i just cant wait. Blue_Happy1
95ACgrfs1228
Deuced Up

@Duck Norris The only time I'll ever make golden guns is when I make a mod based off Yusuf Amir from GTAIV The Ballad of Gay Tony Blue_Tongue Green_tongue (Golden Buzzard included!!!)

@Alice thanks Blue_BigSmile Green_BigSmile
They're outdated though.... but the new one I'm making is.... let's just say, very accurate to the real thing.
SemiColonD
Deuce

How can I know when your epic stuff will be complete (not to rush you I have the hole time in the world to wait)?
95ACgrfs1228
Deuced Up

SemiColonD wrote:
How can I know when your epic stuff will be complete (not to rush you I have the hole time in the world to wait)?
Well, all I could say is, I have very good news for you, but it will be a surprise.

What I can reveal however is, as I have said before, I'm planning to make a new forum based on it soon... just wait a bit more.

And yes, the beta includes a Black Hawk tent. This was gonna be part of the surprise, but since people can't seem to shut up about it, there you go. Also, it WON'T be the Black Hawk seen in these screenshots. It will be a much better version, complete with a full interior with people in it! And not only that, but the Black Hawk would be made with complete attention to detail, scale and full realism so yeah...
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

WOOOOAAAAAHHHHHH....
SemiColonD
Deuce

I don't wanna trued but I didn't wanna know the surprise thats the hole point in a surprise is to WAIT (frickin newbs askin). Well i'm glad that you spent your time in this congrats!
95ACgrfs1228
Deuced Up

SemiColonD wrote:
I don't wanna trued but I didn't wanna know the surprise thats the hole point in a surprise is to WAIT (frickin newbs askin). Well i'm glad that you spent your time in this congrats!
Thanks Blue_BigSmile Green_BigSmile
And like I said, originally, the Black Hawk was gonna be a surprise but... since many a'holes keep asking me about it (especially at the aloha.pk servers (Cough)Infiltration(Cough)AtomicPenut(Cough)TooManyOtherPeopleToName(Cough))

well... yeah.. I just had to say it.

The surprise however... concerns something else included in the mod. I haven't finished it yet though, but the Black Hawk... well it's done. will upload a slab6 screenshot soon, but for now, here's one of the reference pics I used for my new Black Hawk:
83 posts Page 4 of 6 First unread post
Return to “Packs”