CommieBuffalo's Armory

Organized combos of complementary weapons, scopes, skins, sounds, etc.
247 posts Page 1 of 17 First unread post
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

AK-9
Finally out! I had some small problems with blackouts in the last few days but I managed to finally finish the banner and ironsights. Enjoy!
UTS-15
Image Gallery
My first OS-exclusive mod, and first bullpup shotgun in this mod thread. Enjoy! :)

Ak5C
Ak5C is done! Requested(kinda) by cheesebubble, thanks! :D
Download

OpenSpades conversion!
Image Gallery
Galil
Galil is out! The default version of my guest mod in the Modding Competition Season 2. Includes variants:
Bayonet.
Grenade Launcher.
Includes both kv6 and png files.
Download

UMP.45
UMP.45 is, finally, out! This is a revamp of an old mod of mine, with variants with:
Sound suppressor.
Folded stock.
Red Dot Sight
Includes both kv6 and png files.
Download

M1911
M1911 Modpack is out! It includes 2 kv6 models, 1 png ironsight and sounds for both reload and shots(thanks, Duck!).
Pics
Download
Credits: Duck_Norris, for the sounds.

MP5
Download link
If you want sounds with it, SIMOX has some nice ones in his Mod page.

Custom Desert MP5:
Download
Sights

L96
Download
L96 is out! Comes in variants with folded and unfolded bipod, sound suppressor and fall camo, besides a .png scope, which reticle I made myself.

R870
Download
R870 is out! Has both variants with a full stock and pistol grip stock. First Shotgun mod on this thread :D
M1A1 Tommy Gun
Download
M1A1 Tommy Gun is out! Comes with Drum magazine and Stick mag variants.

XM-15, as requested by EddieMan
Download
XM-15 with a 20-rounds mag and holographic sight, requested by EddieMan. Includes four variants: HK stock/telescoping stock and with bipod/no bipod. No sights included, you can find plenty of quality Holographic sights around.
Last edited by CommieBuffalo on Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:13 pm, edited 31 times in total.
cheesebubble
Deuced Up

Blue_BigSmile
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

I managed to recover ironsights for the AKS-74u(you can use it with the AK74 too), the M16 and the HK416 using the archive.
yaay!
Priok
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

the mag on the aks74u looks kind of misshapen. otherwise they're nice, I like the ak47 and m16 the most.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Bringing this thread back from the dead with the power of Satan!

Sooo, I got my old computer back. yay, recovered all mods! Going to be able to make sights and mods again. Unfortunately, I only have 2 days before I lose it again. On the upside, I will lose it by going to Florida(aka America's penis). Will be back in 9 days.
Just started work on a FN FAL, have the basic shape done already but I will still test the positioning of it, color it, make details, etc etc etc.
Pic: Image

I will probably try to color it a bit and work on some details before I go to bed. Just came back from a 10-hour trip by car and my ass feels like a wooden plank.
TheSifodias
Modder
Modder

I'm thinking the main body is a bit long. I know you're trying to be realistic, but let's not make a plank of wood.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

TheSifodias wrote:
I'm thinking the main body is a bit long. I know you're trying to be realistic, but let's not make a plank of wood.
Well, as I said, that was only the basic shape. I'm still going to play around with details, lenght and colors. I'm thinking about removing one of those 2-voxel-long holes in the handguard, as it is purely cosmetic and only takes space.

PS: Do you guys think it should be a SMG or a Semi? If it ends up a SMG I guess I'll just do some of the carbine copies of it, like the brazilian IMBEL MD-2LC(the bottom one).

EDIT: Can't sleep so I just picked my laptop and went on modding. Shortened it and added some colors. Don't know why but I don't like how the stock looks. Maybe will re-do it later. Pic.

EDIT2: Crap, the cropping was a fail. Anyway, the barrel is slightly longer(1 block or 2, I guesstimate) than the image. Too lazy to fix it right now.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Well, I guess it is done. Didn't change much compared to the last model I posted, but it seems good already. Might make some color and detail correction but IMO it is good for launch. I might however shorten the stock a bit, it clips through the shoulder.
http://i.imgur.com/VbSGv0i.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6tQA37I.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9pRxpVP.jpg

Download
cheesebubble
Deuced Up

In my opinion, that thing is.... WAY TO FUCKING BIG.
SRL
Deuce

e.e

Dat stock.

Make it smaller, please.(not at all suggestive)
CobaltAK
League Participant
League Participant

You, and your mods, are all looking sexy today. :)
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

CobaltAK wrote:
You, and your mods, are all looking sexy today. :)
I know ;)
Haha, just kidding, really thx Cobalt, it means a lot coming from you! :D
SRL wrote:
e.e

Dat stock.

Make it smaller, please.(not at all suggestive)
Done.
I guess this has been the largest delay in the forums for such a simple modification, sorry guys. I've been having(and still have) a lot of stuff to do. I have tests basically every saturday now, and 4~6 of them(I've just returned from a double-Chemistry, Gramatic, Literature, Sociology and Arts test today), and I have this big important paper for my English course that I have to complete, besides all the other normal school stuff(I have to do a video "interpretating"[basically copying] what happens in a music video clip in English, stupid school *grumble grumble*), so as you can see I've taken a good long break from modding and AoS in general. Heck, I had even forgot where did my files were, had to search a little bit in my backup to find all of them.
I still have quite the load of stuff, so I'm not going to be much active, but in a couple o' weeks, I'll be back like before(I hope)

Anyway, imagine the exact same gun but with a shorter stock. Didn't had the time to actually playtest it much but it seems to be acceptable. Same sights and color scheme, just a shorter stock, from what I can remember, so I don't think it needs pics that much.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Hi everyone, I have some M1911s here.

I'm making a version with hands, that might look better in first person, and I also might make some minor modifications on the hammer. The sights also needs to be finished, but other than that it is done.
Chase_UC
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

CommieBuffalo wrote:

I'm making a version with hands, that might look better in first person, and I also might make some minor modifications on the hammer. The sights also needs to be finished, but other than that it is done.
Fucking epic. I always wanted someone to make a M1911, but there aren't many on the forum.

Include some BF3 M1911 sounds and I'll hug you.

Also, maybe make two versions - one with the wood furniture (like in the picture), and a completely black, military-like one.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Chase_UC wrote:
CommieBuffalo wrote:

Fucking epic. I always wanted someone to make a M1911, but there aren't many on the forum.

Include some BF3 M1911 sounds and I'll hug you.

Also, maybe make two versions - one with the wood furniture (like in the picture), and a completely black, military-like one.
Many thanks!
I'll try to google the sounds, but I'm not used to working with them, so I will probably fuck up on the first try :l
Also, I gave 5 minutes to trying to make one with black furniture, but there aren't many shades of black/grey for it. Might try harder later, need to finish the ironsights, which btw is basically the last thing needed to finish it. The version with hands is done. Might need some tweaking later though.
247 posts Page 1 of 17 First unread post
Return to “Packs”