CommieBuffalo's Armory

Organized combos of complementary weapons, scopes, skins, sounds, etc.
247 posts Page 9 of 17 First unread post
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

ultrayoshi49 wrote:
Hey ComBuff, could you re-release that sexy dragunov from the old forums? Maybe even remake it? That would make my day.
Sure :D
I'll take the original model and do some modifications to it, do you want something in specific? Any specific scope model, synth/wooden furniture...?
ultrayoshi49
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

CommieBuffalo wrote:
ultrayoshi49 wrote:
Hey ComBuff, could you re-release that sexy dragunov from the old forums? Maybe even remake it? That would make my day.
Sure :D
I'll take the original model and do some modifications to it, do you want something in specific? Any specific scope model, synth/wooden furniture...?
Nope, but wooden furniture would be nice.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

This good?

I messed with the length of the barrel, handguards, slightly shortened the stock, made some modifications on the magazine(color scheme and length) and changed the main body's colour to a slightly darker tone. The trigger was also recoloured to a lighter tone, the ejection port was moved one block back and the rear sight's position was also changed. I also changed the vent hole pattern on the handguard and made it slightly fatter.
ultrayoshi49
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

CommieBuffalo wrote:
This good?

I messed with the length of the barrel, handguards, slightly shortened the stock, made some modifications on the magazine(color scheme and length) and changed the main body's colour to a slightly darker tone. The trigger was also recoloured to a lighter tone, the ejection port was moved one block back and the rear sight's position was also changed. I also changed the vent hole pattern on the handguard and made it slightly fatter.
I wub it.
extra
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

CommieBuffalo wrote:
This good?

Nice! I like it.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Welp, I'm going to work on the sights then. Been trying the Obliteration gamemode in BF4, it is pretty fun. rekt some shit with the Attack Jet in that Dam map.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Didn't finish the sights yet(can't get it to look quite right and I've been wasting quite a bit of time watching Community and playing BF4 =P) and I'm going to lose access to my computer during the weekend, so here, take the kv6 model.
Feel free to make a temporary sight for it or something. I recommend SIMOX's Dragunov's sights actually, it is very good.

Download
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

That's a hot ass Dragunov. Looking like mine for some reason, or my fucking eyes are totally fucked.. Still better than mine though.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

MrHaaax wrote:
That's a hot ass Dragunov. Looking like mine for some reason, or my fucking eyes are totally fucked.. Still better than mine though.
zomfg Haaax :D
Thank you. Now that I took a good look at your SVD the scope does look similar, but I didn't base myself on it.
Priok
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

yeah, the dragunov looks great. the magazine looks a bit weird, but it is still cool
Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder

Commie ur so kewl :>
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Hey, guys. I'm making a UTS-15. Will also be compatible with OpenSpades, I hope. c:

I'm also trying to convert my Ak5C to be OpenSpades compatible, but I'm having some problems with getting the size and position of the sights correctly.

I've also been hearing a lot of Streetlight Manifesto. Nice band, you should try them out.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

wow, no responses? Rood.

Anyway, what do you guys with more experience in Openspades say about those ironsights:
I don't really know if I should open another thread and just post this at the OpenSpades section. I don't really have enough models for it to be worth it, so I think I'll wait until I have a couple more mods to make a new thread.

Also, if any modder wants those, I found a good reddit post with almost all the ironsights in the BF4:
Link
Was pretty useful to me already ;)
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

aye very good 10
scrawl
Veterans
Veterans

Good job!
247 posts Page 9 of 17 First unread post
Return to “Packs”