|♠|GH0ST's ♠ Armory|♠| [NEW : SR3M VIKHR]

Organized combos of complementary weapons, scopes, skins, sounds, etc.
504 posts Page 2 of 34 First unread post
Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder

[QUICK UPDATE]

Working on :

- HK416 - The M4A1 Revamp Pack :3

- MP5 Pack - Retrying the UMP45 (Could've been better than it currently is :3)
PVTRHAYAN
Deuced Up

Commando_Ghost wrote:
[QUICK UPDATE]

Working on :

thats what i m talking about! Blue_Sunglasses1
Devin
League Participant
League Participant

Commando_Ghost wrote:
[QUICK UPDATE]

Working on :

My Peacekeeper better include ironsights <-<
Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder

I'll try ;~;
Someguy1337
Deuce

My mouth literally watered with the detail on those .kv6s. I mean, it actually watered... Is that normal? Blue_BigSmile
Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder

Someguy1337 wrote:
My mouth literally watered with the detail on those .kv6s. I mean, it actually watered... Is that normal? Blue_BigSmile
I do try my best, thank you :D & I think you need to get that checked out :L
Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder

[BAD NEWS] Green_normal

There happen to be a bump in the road. My internet will be cut off from 26th or 27th April because I'm gonna be moving back to the states pretty soon. And I'll still be modding but idk about how my uploading method will still continue but I'll think of something. But I'll try to finish up some mods right now & see if I can upload some now or soon before the 26th :L Sorry, modding will have to be postponed till summer I guess :) Don't fret I won't forget y'all
Devin
League Participant
League Participant

Commando_Ghost wrote:
[BAD NEWS] Green_normal

There happen to be a bump in the road. My internet will be cut off from 26th or 27th April because I'm gonna be moving back to the states pretty soon. And I'll still be modding but idk about how my uploading method will still continue but I'll think of something. But I'll try to finish up some mods right now & see if I can upload some now or soon before the 26th :L Sorry, modding will have to be postponed till summer I guess :) Don't fret I won't forget y'all
Hurry my peacekeeper ;__;
And you moving to the states doesn't mean you have to stop uploading.
DeathConRay
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Commando_Ghost wrote:
DeathConRay wrote:
These are really great mods c: I'm wondering if you can maybe ask Sir Bosh Bosh if you can make a Delta Force arm remodel of his M1216 (requested by yours truly c:). If you could make it, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance :D

-Qeddz
I could, but I don't normally do "edits". I'll make my own for you if you want? But I can't do "edits" It's not my style :3
Maybe I can send you the the .kv6 file and get an idea of that, then you make your own based on that .kv6 with the arms. Thanks bro.

-Qeddz
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

DeathConRay wrote:
Commando_Ghost wrote:
DeathConRay wrote:
These are really great mods c: I'm wondering if you can maybe ask Sir Bosh Bosh if you can make a Delta Force arm remodel of his M1216 (requested by yours truly c:). If you could make it, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance :D

-Qeddz
I could, but I don't normally do "edits". I'll make my own for you if you want? But I can't do "edits" It's not my style :3
Maybe I can send you the the .kv6 file and get an idea of that, then you make your own based on that .kv6 with the arms. Thanks bro.

-Qeddz
Here, this will be easier. Just post a picture, not of the kv6, but of the real weapon. Then, everybody wins. You get your M1216, Ghost doesn't have to edit Blue_BigSmile . Your welcome.
Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder

Devin wrote:
Commando_Ghost wrote:
[BAD NEWS] Green_normal

Hurry my peacekeeper ;__;
And you moving to the states doesn't mean you have to stop uploading.
It actually mean I have to stop uploading but I'll stil be modding, but in offline :L But I downloaded ref pictures so I won't forget :)
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

>The Section is called "Packs"< But agh the guns are sweet! Keep that slab6 working ;)
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

Electrix wrote:
>The Section is called "Packs"< But agh the guns are sweet! Keep that slab6 working ;)
Dude. This is a pack. The weapons section is for if you want to just upload a random gun or something.
Deflier
Deuce

Dear ghost, this mods is exactly what i needed .. i like your style ..
you should REALY make more .. pls pls pls pls pls ;)
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

Deflier wrote:
Dear ghost, this mods is exactly what i needed .. i like your style ..
you should REALY make more .. pls pls pls pls pls ;)
I second the motion! LOL
504 posts Page 2 of 34 First unread post
Return to “Packs”