{DUCK_NORRIS' MASSIVE MOD ARMORY} Farewell, Build n' Shoot

Organized combos of complementary weapons, scopes, skins, sounds, etc.
405 posts Page 27 of 27 First unread post

What should I do with the SKS?

57%
I'm patient, release them it when the attachments are finished.
13%
Add a few attachments and then release it (please specify attachments in the comments).
30%
I'M IMPATIENT RELEASE IT NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Total votes: 46

bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

that camo is sexy <3
EddieMann
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

duck_norris wrote:
EddieMann wrote:
Ever tried making one of these?

I have actually, but I prefer the 1974-present variants. I don't really know why, I'm just not really a fan of the 1947 model :/

On another note, I updated the M015. It's a got a new bonus variant that's even crazier than the current ones. "Is that even possible?" I hear you say? Well, redownload it and find out! Blue_Wink1
BUt that's the 1972 MPi-KMs-72 model.
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

EddieMann wrote:
duck_norris wrote:
EddieMann wrote:
Ever tried making one of these?

I have actually, but I prefer the 1974-present variants. I don't really know why, I'm just not really a fan of the 1947 model :/

On another note, I updated the M015. It's a got a new bonus variant that's even crazier than the current ones. "Is that even possible?" I hear you say? Well, redownload it and find out! Blue_Wink1
BUt that's the 1972 MPi-KMs-72 model.
True, but aesthetically it's still a rehash of the 1947 model, most likely with just updated internal parts or made in another country perhaps. However when it comes to BnS mods, those details don't exactly constitute a different weapon. See what I'm saying?

EDIT: I just looked up this "MPi-KMs-72" and my guess was correct. It's a variation of the AKM, which is basically an AK-47 with some internal part upgrades and minimal to virtually nonexistent aesthetic changes.
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

bloodfox wrote:
that camo is sexy <3
Thanks, I thought it came out pretty well too :P
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

nice.

So you accepting requests?
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

bloodfox wrote:
nice.

So you accepting requests?
Possibly. These days, it depends on the request. I don't usually have a lot of time on my hands anymore, but if it's something I find interesting then I usually can squeeze out some time for it ;)
EddieMann
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

How about a Springfield Savage 67H?

longbyte1
Deuced Up

What's with the liberal use of kana in clan titles?
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

they're all weebs
Wolfman389
Deuced Up

the CZ-805 gun sight is so thick that i cant see what i am shooting at.
and the 44.magnum sight is so thin i cant even see the sight.

but other than that they are awesome.
EddieMann
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Hey Duck Norris, how about a Type 56? Add in sights (hooded front sight) and sounds from GTAV if possible.

!http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2014 ... e-GTAV.png!
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

Icarus North wrote:
Make more uncommon/"unusual" guns such as the Beretta CX4 Storm. It's a pistol-caliber carbine.

Also look at Faxon Firearms' ARAK 21. It's pretty cool.
Hmm, this might be worth looking into. I remember it from Battlefield 4.
longbyte1 wrote:
What's with the liberal use of kana in clan titles?
Dunno really, just felt like it. I guess I just thought it looked cool. I realize that sounds super ignorant, so if you have an idea for a better way to do it feel free to let me know ^-^
Wolfman389 wrote:
the CZ-805 gun sight is so thick that i cant see what i am shooting at.
and the 44.magnum sight is so thin i cant even see the sight.

but other than that they are awesome.
Yay, feedback! Thank you and your input is highly appreciated! I'll see what I can do about the sights :)
EddieMann wrote:
Hey Duck Norris, how about a Type 56? Add in sights (hooded front sight) and sounds from GTAV if possible.

Ooh, this one's kind of peaked my interest. And due to the high amount of similarities to a modernized AK-47, it probably wouldn't take very long to do. With my schedule I can't make any promises, but I might be able to get around to it. Any attachments you'd like to see on it?
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

Goodbye, Build n' Shoot

Literally just went through every post on this thread. Man does time fly fast. It's been over three years since I began modding back in 2013 and a little over a year since Build n' Shoot started to fall off the map. Good times were had here indeed. I don't mean to be sappy, but honestly, I miss you guys. I miss the good ol' days. Ace of Spades (going on to eventually split off and become Build n' Shoot) shined bright for four great years. Years we all enjoyed thoroughly, I'm sure. Reading all these comments, I'm starting to wish it could have just gone on forever. But, as they say, all good things must come to an end. And I fear Build n' Shoot has met that end. However, I've enjoyed all of your company over the years and become friends with many of you. So, for anyone still interested in chatting, playing games together, or anything of the like, please contact me at my Steam account, Endmonaut, or on Discord, Endmonaut#5261. Thank you all for you time. Rest in pepperonis Build n' Shoot, you will be greatly missed.

- duck_norris
Last edited by duck_norris on Thu May 24, 2018 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

duck_norris wrote:
Goodbye, Build n' Shoot

Literally just went through every post on this thread. Man does time fly fast. It's been over three years since I began modding back in 2013 and a little over a year since Build n' Shoot started to fall off the map. Good times were had here indeed. I don't mean to be sappy, but honestly, I miss you guys. I miss the good ol' days. Ace of Spades (going on to eventually split off and become Build n' Shoot) shined bright for four great years. Years we all enjoyed thoroughly, I'm sure. Reading all these comments, I'm starting to wish it could have just gone on forever. But, as they say, all good things must come to an end. And I fear Build n' Shoot has met that end. However, I've enjoyed all of your company over the years and become friends with many of you. So, for anyone still interested in chatting, playing games together, or anything of the like, please contact me at my Steam account (duck_norris274). Thank you all for you time. Rest in pepperonis Build n' Shoot, you will be greatly missed.

- duck_norris
Cya man. :)
longbyte1
Deuced Up

Code: Select all
build_and_shoot.population--; //you will be missed
405 posts Page 27 of 27 First unread post
Return to “Packs”