{DUCK_NORRIS' MASSIVE MOD ARMORY} Farewell, Build n' Shoot

Organized combos of complementary weapons, scopes, skins, sounds, etc.
405 posts Page 2 of 27 First unread post

What should I do with the SKS?

57%
I'm patient, release them it when the attachments are finished.
13%
Add a few attachments and then release it (please specify attachments in the comments).
30%
I'M IMPATIENT RELEASE IT NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Total votes: 46

Arszilla
Deuced Up

I'd like a tut on making a gun :D FROM YOU DUCK :D
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

Arszilla wrote:
I'd like a tut on making a gun :D FROM YOU DUCK :D
A video?
cheesebubble
Deuced Up

tut, or tutorial.
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

cheesebubble wrote:
tut, or tutorial.
Blue_Normal ... You do know there are such things as written tutorials, right? I hope we haven't reached that point in time yet. Anyway, just specify ok bro?
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

OH! Btw guys, I need anybody and everybody to look for .wav files for smgshoot.wav, semishoot.wav, and even I guess the shotgunshoot.wav that are from Battlefield 3. I just love those crisp, realistic sounds it has. Happy Hunting!

EDIT: Anyone who finds me any these sounds will receive a custom mod of their choice. Which does, fortunately for you guys, include camos, sights ( though the .png's might be borrowed, with credit to owners of course), and gun of your choice. Please note that the weapon itself must be at least semi-modern. If your requested gun is not real, then make sure you have a picture of it or something. In addition to this, it must be at least believable that it could be made in real life. I do realistic mods. Not cartoons. Also please note that camos DO NOT, and I mean DO NOT, include gold guns. Sorry CoD fanboys.
Last edited by duck_norris on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arszilla
Deuced Up

a video, a post DOESNT MATTER except it helps me make my own guns!
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

Arszilla wrote:
Ok, I don't know how long it will take, but I'll try to get on that.
Last edited by duck_norris on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arszilla
Deuced Up

duck_norris wrote:
Arszilla wrote:
Ok, I don't know how it will take, but I'll try to get on that.
a post with pictures and details (a bit deeply) is ok with me
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

Shout out!

Exceedingly large thanks to L1J1N. His caliber of sight creating is near unmatched!
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

duck_norris wrote:
OH! Btw guys, I need anybody and everybody to look for .wav files for smgshoot.wav, semishoot.wav, and even I guess the shotgunshoot.wav that are from Battlefield 3. I just love those crisp, realistic sounds it has. Happy Hunting!

EDIT: Anyone who finds me any these sounds will receive a custom mod of their choice. Which does, fortunately for you guys, include camos, sights ( though the .png's might be borrowed, with credit to owners of course), and gun of your choice. Please note that weapon itself must be at least semi-modern. If your requested gun is not real, then make sure you have a picture of it or something. In addition to this, it must be at least believable that it could be made in real life. I do realistic mods. Not cartoons. Also please note that camos DO NOT, and I mean DO NOT, include gold guns. Sorry CoD fanboys.
This is the kind of thing I have decided to do. And I hope you guys like it because I personally think it's a good idea and haven't seen anyone else do it yet. Every once in a while, there will be somethings I can't find for the life of me(usually .wav's), and that's where you guys come in. If you find one of the thing s I request, from now on this contest and it's rewards(the best part and everybody knows it don't lie to yourself) apply. Let the Mod Games begin!
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

The curved magazine really reminds me of the M14 the A-Team used in the old series. Good Job Blue_BigSmile
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

Ballistics wrote:
The curved magazine really reminds me of the M14 the A-Team used in the old series. Good Job Blue_BigSmile
Thanks! Blue_Happy3
sgreenden
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

no pics no clics foo!
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Request: M16A4 Rangers Style (ACOG and M203) I don't really like camos. There is always gonna be a map where the camo will look ridiculous. (Example: Desert camo in a winter map) Blue_Tongue
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

Ballistics wrote:
Request: M16A4 Rangers Style (ACOG and M203) I don't really like camos. There is always gonna be a map where the camo will look ridiculous. (Example: Desert camo in a winter map) Blue_Tongue
Reference pic?
405 posts Page 2 of 27 First unread post
Return to “Packs”