{DUCK_NORRIS' MASSIVE MOD ARMORY} Farewell, Build n' Shoot

Organized combos of complementary weapons, scopes, skins, sounds, etc.
405 posts Page 4 of 27 First unread post

What should I do with the SKS?

57%
I'm patient, release them it when the attachments are finished.
13%
Add a few attachments and then release it (please specify attachments in the comments).
30%
I'M IMPATIENT RELEASE IT NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Total votes: 46

cheesebubble
Deuced Up

M14 Socom 16, Iron sights, OD green, No hands. GO!
OD green: http://tinyurl.com/ODGREEN
M14S16: http://tinyurl.com/M14SOCOM16
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

cheesebubble wrote:
M14 Socom 16, Iron sights, OD green, No hands. GO!
OD green: http://tinyurl.com/ODGREEN
M14S16: http://tinyurl.com/M14SOCOM16
"...and here he goes folks, three day to go! Can he make it!?"
SovietMarmalade
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I dont really like this way of seeing previews...
Maybe you should try IMGUR...
I use it. Also, KEEP IT UP!
TheChief98
League Participant
League Participant

O.O dat AEK iz awesome!
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

Ichiboi111 wrote:
I dont really like this way of seeing previews...
Maybe you should try IMGUR...
I use it. Also, KEEP IT UP!
I might try it in the future once my mods really take off, but until then, this a bit easier.
TEEHEE
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Request : FN P90
.kv6, .wav, and .png

The default battlefield gun model.

Default Battlefield 3 Ironsights

IF, and only IF you have the time - then consider making the Kobra sight or Holo sight. (I prefer blocky scopes) And make different .kv6 models to fit the scope.

Take your time, I would love to see a good P90!
I hope this isn't too much for you Blue_BigSmile
Btw, Ducking awesome AEK.

- TheBadassWalrus Blue_Sunglasses1
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

TEEHEE wrote:
Request : FN P90
.kv6, .wav, and .png

The default battlefield gun model.

Default Battlefield 3 Ironsights

IF, and only IF you have the time - then consider making the Kobra sight or Holo sight. (I prefer blocky scopes) And make different .kv6 models to fit the scope.

Take your time, I would love to see a good P90!
I hope this isn't too much for you Blue_BigSmile
Btw, Ducking awesome AEK.

- TheBadassWalrus Blue_Sunglasses1
Cool, I'll put it up with the rest and get around to when I can.
L1J1N
Deuced Up

duck_norris wrote:
OH! Btw guys, I need anybody and everybody to look for .wav files for smgshoot.wav, semishoot.wav, and even I guess the shotgunshoot.wav that are from Battlefield 3. I just love those crisp, realistic sounds it has. Happy Hunting!

EDIT: Anyone who finds me any these sounds will receive a custom mod of their choice. Which does, fortunately for you guys, include camos, sights ( though the .png's might be borrowed, with credit to owners of course), and gun of your choice. Please note that the weapon itself must be at least semi-modern. If your requested gun is not real, then make sure you have a picture of it or something. In addition to this, it must be at least believable that it could be made in real life. I do realistic mods. Not cartoons. Also please note that camos DO NOT, and I mean DO NOT, include gold guns. Sorry CoD fanboys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMRwhJIz ... ABECB55143

There is the sounds off youtube you can get with reloadsfor most of the guns that is what I have been doing for my pack.

use audiotheif to convert youtube into wav and edit it with audacity or something like that.
Lt.Shark
Deuce

Um, how about L115A3 AWM with a Day scope, suppressor, bi-pod and arms?
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

L1J1N wrote:
duck_norris wrote:
OH! Btw guys, I need anybody and everybody to look for .wav files for smgshoot.wav, semishoot.wav, and even I guess the shotgunshoot.wav that are from Battlefield 3. I just love those crisp, realistic sounds it has. Happy Hunting!

EDIT: Anyone who finds me any these sounds will receive a custom mod of their choice. Which does, fortunately for you guys, include camos, sights ( though the .png's might be borrowed, with credit to owners of course), and gun of your choice. Please note that the weapon itself must be at least semi-modern. If your requested gun is not real, then make sure you have a picture of it or something. In addition to this, it must be at least believable that it could be made in real life. I do realistic mods. Not cartoons. Also please note that camos DO NOT, and I mean DO NOT, include gold guns. Sorry CoD fanboys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMRwhJIz ... ABECB55143

There is the sounds off youtube you can get with reloadsfor most of the guns that is what I have been doing for my pack.

use audiotheif to convert youtube into wav and edit it with audacity or something like that.
Well I don't know how to do that, but if you can get that done, for the extra work you did I'll do two custom weapons for you Blue_BigSmile . You don't have to, just a thought.

EDIT: YES! I GOT IT TO WORK! I successfully figured out how to convert the video into mp3, which I converted to wav! The skies have opened up to endless BF3 possibilities...
Last edited by duck_norris on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

Lt.Shark wrote:
Um, how about L115A3 AWM with a Day scope, suppressor, bi-pod and arms?
Ok, so I haven't said this yet, which is my bad, but I don't do arms. I suck at them. Don't know why, probably never will. Period. I try and do the rest though.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I need a reference pic.
Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder

Why not try editing a weapon with arms :3
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

Commando_Ghost wrote:
Because simply then it won't be my mod.
Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder

duck_norris wrote:
Commando_Ghost wrote:
Because simply then it won't be my mod.
Hmm. But atleast try it once and edit off of that xD. But atleast try, just have to learn the pattern & bam you've got it :D
ecx
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

You should really give the arms a shot...
I've done arms once, and it's not too bad. Just open one of SIMOX's guns with arms as a reference photo, snap the windows side by side, and give it your best shot. Here's SIMOX's arm tutorial... http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/2484/tutorialog.png
The hardest part will probably be the hand. Pretend you're holding an invisible gun and see how your fingers are positioned Green_Happy1

Personally, I need to have arms on every single gun. I know it's all in my head, but it makes the weapon feel more stable Blue_Tongue
405 posts Page 4 of 27 First unread post
Return to “Packs”