The Sifian Armory: AUG A3 Previews

Organized combos of complementary weapons, scopes, skins, sounds, etc.
39 posts Page 1 of 3 First unread post
TheSifodias
Modder
Modder

Hello, and welcome to the armory!
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
Media: The current best video will be youtube tagged. So, if you please love my mod packs, I would love a small video demonstration. Just make sure you PM me before...

A DSR-3 and H.S.S Suit ReviewI thank AosZiggy for this fine production.

Ah, the newbie mod packs..., made by NewNukeGaming!

With this discovery, we have recreated the German DSR-1 bolt action rifle from a light civi-military rifle to a powerful anti-armor sniper with bone breaking rounds. We have recently outfitted the old DSR-1 with a much more user friendly design that eliminates a great deal of the useless packaging and metal in favor of a carbon-base plastic. However, by very careful about the ammunition. We cannot guarantee the safety of the user if our nicotine rounds start leaking, so be especially cautious when using them to destroy some of the more powerful tanks.

Download.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __

The Distance Ranged Rifle
For many days, not a word was uttered about the progress of Sifian Industries. That's because we have been busy developing the revolutionary rifle of all snipers. Meet the D.R.R, a brand new weapon that uses the greatest characteristics of 20th and 21st century sniper rifle and syncretised them all into one flexible design. A modern bolt action, the D.R.R combines the distance accomplished by modern Interventions with the piercing power of anti-rounds. Able to be accomplished with our new P.S.S bullets, this gun can fire through solid brick past 3000 m and still pierce enemy soldiers. It is so powerful in fact, that our own soldier suits are rendered weak. Not to be mistaken with bigger rifles, the D.R.R has the recoil power of the average sub-machine gun. due to masterful absorption by nylon and synthetic cotton. Due to the range of such a weapon, Sifian Industries had to completely refurnish their scopes for distance. In shorter area, the ironsight easily picks out targets.

Digital Blueprints.

These are the pictures of the few test soldiers who mastered this weapon.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
The XM8 Model-G
A superb adaption of the new standard american rifle, Sifian Industries has revolutionized the XM8, building off its original prototype for extreme perfectionist. Among the adaptions is a model change, a slight increase to firing rate, and a light machine gun variation. Yes, a certain brand of the XM8 called "Model-G" can be used with an 80-round drum magazine along with a removable bipod. Along wih this latest adaption, we have also included a hybrid sight along with the standard set. Along with this, we have released a new weopon: the USP.45 remastered.

Download with USP.45

M3 "Tank" Flamethrower: On this powerful holder of flames, we've gone out of our way to create the most fuel efficient and powerful handheld flamethrower. Sporting 2 tanks of 50 pounds of "maxoline"(we prefer to keep the gases chemical compound a secret", the M3 is intended for heavy duty guard troops. The gun's design allows it to fire short bursts of flame at high frequencies.

Download

More pictures.
FN FAL- Combat Adaptive Variation: One of the more powerful weapons of modern engineering, the FN FAL was a superb military rifle that used easy recoil and medium caliber rounds. In addition, the rifle was also lightweight and flexible. In the CAV, we've mastered the lightweight, manageable frame of the FN FAL, and combined it with the accuracy and efficiency of many other guns, including the U.S. M16, and the Chinese Type 81. Now, the gun fires 5.75 NATO rounds with superb accuracy, and is refurnished with two different material styles: synthetic wood or metal. In this package wee also deliver you our most accurate ACOG scope as of today, along with standard issue grenade launcher, red dot scope, and biotic arms.

Download

_____________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __

M6 Carbine: One of the most famous U.S. manufactured weapons, the M4 used to be the primary weapon of the Army, only to be beaten by the now popular XM8. However, after a bit of tweaking, our technicians have brought the old M4 back to its original glory. The current model is designed for urban warfare, using tear gas grenades and supersonic ammunition. Two different scopes are specifically build for this version.(Note: Base model is from creator Sniper101.)
Download with Sights.

The H.S Suit
A zenith in modern armor, the H.S. suit uses newly discovered plastic fibers to surpass all current Kevlar models. The helmet is made of a platinum/steel mix made in 2005. Along with a flexible outfit, soldiers will find this suit to protect them from most minor grenade injuries as well as keep their bodies together after a piercing rifle shot. This newly designed jacket takes on the same comfort as modern day skeleton suits, so don't worry about a rash!

Download.

Enjoy!
The Sifian Sniper: This gun is our rival against the sniper rifles of many other companies. After a bit of decisive planning, we have come up with the perfect design for a sniper. However, funding and productions costs have cut this gun's release back by a week. To make up for this postponement, we have also included a bipod, acog side scope, hand grip, bayonet, and silencer to let you kill in style.

Download

Screenshot:

Advanced Trench Warfare Set: Due to recent advances involving trench warfare, we are now providing this diamond-hard, durable carbon painted set of tools. Use the pickaxes with extreme caution, they are incredible sharp.
Download.

The Desert Ace of Spades Camo: In light of the new desert warfare. This camo was developed by U.S. engineers to combat the harsh environments of foreign locations. A very recent model, this camo includes grenade and ammo pockets as well as radio contact helmets. This design is still in the prototype stages, and is currently only being used by select groups.
Download

____________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
A Flash Grenade (Request): The service grenade of many armies we've updated the components of many grenades to bring this perfect, compacts, and explosive weapon.
Download

Last edited by TheSifodias on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:45 pm, edited 7 times in total.
TheVetNoob
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

HOLY SH!T FK HES BACK WOOOT
Also, sorry I couldn't do the vid, I would have screwed it up pretty hard.
TheSifodias
Modder
Modder

Yup, I'm back. I'm going to delete my mod page on the other thread and start on my new project, the AWP.
NIASKA
Deuced Up

Alright sif pm me about the video
Turner
Deuced Up

Epic mods
TechnoXeno
Deuced Up

I remember your mods from old AoS man awesome mods dude!
TheSifodias
Modder
Modder

Thanks guys!
luke.t
Deuced Up

nice mods but could u put i single rifle scope on here pls Blue_Wink1
Ricochet
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Fantastic mods, I'd love to see more from you. I particularly adore the trench warfare pack, it makes the plain old spade a bit more interesting.
TheSifodias
Modder
Modder

Thank you all! Like, sniper scope poster is coming up, and Rico, you're the first one to comment on Trench Warfare, even from the old forums.
ultrayoshi49
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Nothing's more satisfying than hitting someone over the head with a bloody pickaxe. Green_Spade
TheSifodias
Modder
Modder

^ So true... Anyways, quick update, working on a AUG A3.
Someguy1337
Deuce

Three words: Er Mah Gerd! Good job, as always Green_BigSmile
TheSifodias
Modder
Modder

Little preview of the AUG:

This is my base model, after a bit of editing:

The one in-game is this:
Nixumoi
Modder
Modder

Not to mock you or anything, but I seriously think that looks more like a Tavor for me. Aka TAR-21.
39 posts Page 1 of 3 First unread post
Return to “Packs”