World War 2 Pack

Organized combos of complementary weapons, scopes, skins, sounds, etc.
19 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Rustedmoose
Deuced Up

Green_BigSmile I finally finished my Ace of Spades WW2 pack. I used models form ascent and kicker. Enjoy
Here are some screenshots I took. Green_BigSmile

Last edited by Rustedmoose on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zovc
Deuced Up

looks nice but could you get some pictures of the guns and the varibles, sights, scopes ,arms, stocks, clips
Rustedmoose
Deuced Up

zovc wrote:
looks nice but could you get some pictures of the guns and the varibles, sights, scopes ,arms, stocks, clips
like in slab 6 or in game pictures?
Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder

Look at what we have here....You again & you brought in more of someone's hard work that was already uploaded on game banana.... You literally need to stop. :l

Let's see which mos you've brought in here :

- Kicker14's Kar98k : http://aos.gamebanana.com/skins/121981

- Ascent's Thompson : http://aos.gamebanana.com/skins/122961

And the rest is probably from somewhere in the darkest crevices of the internet where the shitlords like you live in...
Rustedmoose
Deuced Up

Commando_Ghost wrote:
Look at what we have here....You again & you brought in more of someone's hard work that was already uploaded on game banana.... You literally need to stop. :l

Let's see which mos you've brought in here :

- Kicker14's Kar98k : http://aos.gamebanana.com/skins/121981

- Ascent's Thompson : http://aos.gamebanana.com/skins/122961

And the rest is probably from somewhere in the darkest crevices of the internet where the shitlords like you live in...
Dude calm down i'm changing them when i get a chance. you need to please stop stalking my posts and trying to find problems with them. if you got a problem with me or my uploads, please peacefully PM me. stop being such an ass and stop commenting on my uploads
Captin
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

If what GHOSt says is true and I believe that he is correct that he has all the right to be pissed at you. Allot of hard work goes into making good quality mods and the people who make them deserve all the credit and support they can get, I thought the days of mod stealing where long behind us, why do you think almost every moder puts some kind of copyright or claim on their work. "Dude calm down i'm changing them when i get a chance" I would very much like some kind of clarification on this statement does this mean that you uploaded someone else's mods as your with the intention of altering them when you could be arsed or does this mean you are actually removing the mods that aren't yours.
Rustedmoose
Deuced Up

Captin wrote:
If what GHOSt says is true and I believe that he is correct that he has all the right to be pissed at you. Allot of hard work goes into making good quality mods and the people who make them deserve all the credit and support they can get, I thought the days of mod stealing where long behind us, why do you think almost every moder puts some kind of copyright or claim on their work. "Dude calm down i'm changing them when i get a chance" I would very much like some kind of clarification on this statement does this mean that you uploaded someone else's mods as your with the intention of altering them when you could be arsed or does this mean you are actually removing the mods that aren't yours.
Sigh... people are stupid "I thought the days of mod stealing where long behind us". just listen to your self. its a game. i didnt know about the whole "give credit" thing because i honestly didnt think people were that anal about a free game. if you look at the title i did give them credit. i change the title after he said something. he could have been a bit nicer about it. i never claimed that i made these mods so there fore i'm not giving myself credit. People these days.
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I'm not trying to be rude but I think you have to look at this:
http://buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=966
Captin

Well thank you for your mature and considerate reply, I have decided to reply in the most appropriate manner I could think of and have reported this topic to the admins as it contains stolen mods. End to end this topic on a nice and upbeat note...

Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder

How was I stalking? Does that mean I'm stalking SIMOX too?, I look at all newly updated threads and see if they have some very good content, but you're thread keeps picking at me (in the inside ofcourse) & it caught my eye. & since making a scene brings the mods' attention, then I will continues to make a scene on you're cheap assed threads so in turn make 'em disappear. The only way to redeem yourself is by making you're own mods. It's not that all hard man :) Jeez, I mean If you're having a hard time at it, then edit it by finding a reference pic and mold it outta any guy's base gun.....
Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder

Ballistics wrote:
I'm not trying to be rude but I think you have to look at this:
http://buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=966
Thanks for the info. :J
Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder

Rustedmoose wrote:
Captin wrote:
Sigh... people are stupid "I thought the days of mod stealing where long behind us". just listen to your self. its a game. i didnt know about the whole "give credit" thing because i honestly didnt think people were that anal about a free game. if you look at the title i did give them credit. i change the title after he said something. he could have been a bit nicer about it. i never claimed that i made these mods so there fore i'm not giving myself credit. People these days.
<Edited out>
SIMOX
Deuced Up

Now everyone chill out for a moment. Umm.. Rustedmoose you will have to reupload your pack again because i accidently removed it. Didn't see the credits at first. Though that would be a reason to make them more visible. And about credits, they are must to be given if you are using other people mods (Intellectual property). That is the rules and you must follow them. So don't wait so long next time and add them immediately.

And Commando_Ghost, please watch your language.
Rustedmoose
Deuced Up

Hey people as i have stated before i uploaded this mod pack before i knew that i had to give credit to people. Honestly because i never really thought about it. I'm not trying to be a thief. I never claimed that I made these mods. If there is a problem with a future upload then just personal message me and i will gladly fix it. I am tired of all the harsh responses. Thank you Simox for being nice about it. I will try not to have this issue with future uploads. Does this sound fair to everybody?
Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder

Rustedmoose wrote:
Hey people as i have stated before i uploaded this mod pack before i knew that i had to give credit to people. Honestly because i never really thought about it. I'm not trying to be a thief. I never claimed that I made these mods. If there is a problem with a future upload then just personal message me and i will gladly fix it. I am tired of all the harsh responses. Thank you Simox for being nice about it. I will try not to have this issue with future uploads. Does this sound fair to everybody?
Well, I was acted a little rash. Truce? :) And forgive me for my incompetent gestures accompanied at you :l
19 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Packs”