MadMax ModPack OS/AoS

Organized combos of complementary weapons, scopes, skins, sounds, etc.
24 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
MadMax
Deuced Up

Derpy wrote:
MadMax wrote:
Commando_Ghost wrote:
Zekamalikyd wrote:
the person in this thread that isn't me nor you actually made those.
hi : )
Dude, I do not want to make famous, this is common and current pack for anyone who likes, I'm not trying to steal anything.
I've been on and off this game for about 5 years altogether, and decided to check out what the current new packs are last night. I saw this, and for the first time in a while, I felt genuinely confused by your ineptitude. You straight up say to the face of the guy you stole from that you don't know where it came from.

what are you even trying to do
Mmm ok "Derp"y, i don't know if you can see that i delete the files, im working on my armory now, also a new modpack for AoS, maybe, just maybe.. you should check the post ;)
Derpy
Deuce

MadMax wrote:
Derpy wrote:
MadMax wrote:
Commando_Ghost wrote:
Zekamalikyd wrote:
Dude, I do not want to make famous, this is common and current pack for anyone who likes, I'm not trying to steal anything.
I've been on and off this game for about 5 years altogether, and decided to check out what the current new packs are last night. I saw this, and for the first time in a while, I felt genuinely confused by your ineptitude. You straight up say to the face of the guy you stole from that you don't know where it came from.

Mmm ok "Derp"y, i don't know if you can see that i delete the files, im working on my armory now, also a new modpack for AoS, maybe, just maybe.. you should check the post ;)
Just because you deleted them doesn't mean you still tried to pass a good quality skin off as your own.
Despicable.
MadMax
Deuced Up

Derpy wrote:
MadMax wrote:
Derpy wrote:
MadMax wrote:
Commando_Ghost wrote:
Zekamalikyd wrote:

Just because you deleted them doesn't mean you still tried to pass a good quality skin off as your own.
Despicable.
Still?, if you don't like my skins, i can't do anything for you, if you have some problem with me, just pm me, that is the most I can do for you.
Raphael Venuti
Deuced Up

I don't have this problems, i make my own sights using fraps and paint.net, it's pretty easy why should someone steal it.
MadMax
Deuced Up

Raphael Venuti wrote:
I don't have this problems, i make my own sights using fraps and paint.net, it's pretty easy why should someone steal it.
Exactly.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

that sentence made no sense and neither did your reply
Shia LaBeouf
Deuced Up

zeka youre dumb fuck
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

fuck off gen get this account banned again
OH WAIT NO ADMINS LOL NVM
Raphael Venuti
Deuced Up

Ignore him if you didn't steal anything, he says that you steal something and he didn't even know where you steal it, don't worry nothing will happen if you are a good person.
24 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Packs”