WTF MODS MAKER!

Organized combos of complementary weapons, scopes, skins, sounds, etc.
10 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
GhAOSt
Deuced Up

HEY! IF YOU WANT, I CAN MAKE WTF MODS FOR YOU (FUCK OR A DICK AS A SPADES ETC...)

PUT YOUR REQUESTS HERE!

AND CHECK MY OTHER SERIOUS MODS IN MA SIGNATURE!

BYE!
bonermonkeymilk
Deuce

make a mod where i see you get railed by men when i kill someone.
<3
Scoper
Hoster
Hoster

can I get that dick as a spades
Wolfman389
Deuced Up

Make a mod where everyone is drunk and homeless
TheCasualSpider
Deuce

make a mod that reskins every map to an exact replica of colombine
MushyMosaic
Deuced Up

Make a mod that transforms everyone to dicks and dick weapons
Lee Revell
Deuce

I know that you have made WW1 and WW2 skins, but can you make a whole pack, with every type of soldier from every country in WW1 or WW2. Can you also tell me what .kv6 editor you use, because when I make mods with Slab6 my mods always cause both Ace of Spades and Openspades to crash. Private message me or email me if you do consider making them. Thanks!!! Blue_Happy3
koronelkhunt
Deuced Up

koronelkhunt
GhAOSt
Deuced Up

Lee Revell wrote:
I know that you have made WW1 and WW2 skins, but can you make a whole pack, with every type of soldier from every country in WW1 or WW2. Can you also tell me what .kv6 editor you use, because when I make mods with Slab6 my mods always cause both Ace of Spades and Openspades to crash. Private message me or email me if you do consider making them. Thanks!!! Blue_Happy3
I use slab6, and want you want is very hard to do. If you give me photos of each army of each country, I could do it
FoobyDude
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

GhAOSt wrote:
Lee Revell wrote:
I use slab6, and want you want is very hard to do. If you give me photos of each army of each country, I could do it
This isn't hard. It's just time consuming. If this is hard for you, then you've really gotta step up your game.
10 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Packs”