GHAOST'S FULL PACKS ARMORY (AW, Vietnam, WWI, WWII, GIGN...)

Organized combos of complementary weapons, scopes, skins, sounds, etc.
37 posts Page 2 of 3

Do you want every skins I made in OpenSpades version?

58%
Yes
11
11%
No
2
32%
My life is potatoes
6

Total votes: 19

GhAOSt
Deuced Up
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:41 pm


KrazyEth wrote:
i don't understand why you picked Llamah guns model without putting any credit
You're right. I'm gonna put it. Thank you. But I want to say that it's me who put the arms with the exo on the side of the arm.
GhAOSt
Deuced Up
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:41 pm


EddieMann wrote:
You forgot this:

Image
In wich pack? I didn't make the Viêt-Cong skin pack (maybe I will do it) but SIMOX made an AK-74 I put the link here :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cshhg ... rip%5D.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/dndj8 ... AKS-74.zip

First with front grip, second without
EddieMann
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 508
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:17 am


There's a tutorial for making sights, you should practice making them.
GhAOSt
Deuced Up
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:41 pm


Yes I know you have already said it on my other topic but I'm french so I don't understand everything and my GIMP isn't like his GIMP

But thank you
EddieMann
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 508
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:17 am


GhAOSt wrote:
Yes I know you have already said it on my other topic but I'm french so I don't understand everything and my GIMP isn't like his GIMP

But thank you
You understand enough english, and you can always reinstall GIMP, or install GIMP 2.8 and translate what the picture says to french.
AsianGuy
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Posts: 596
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:46 pm


dat necro doe
GhAOSt
Deuced Up
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:41 pm


EddieMann wrote:
GhAOSt wrote:
Yes I know you have already said it on my other topic but I'm french so I don't understand everything and my GIMP isn't like his GIMP

But thank you
You understand enough english, and you can always reinstall GIMP, or install GIMP 2.8 and translate what the picture says to french.
I'll try it
GhAOSt
Deuced Up
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:41 pm


AsianGuy wrote:
dat necro doe
Sorry, I don't understand cause I'm french.. Could someone traduce?
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:32 pm


don't listen to him , he is trying to be funny and makes like the other but he aint funny
Bruce Holt
Deuce
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:33 pm


These look really great, especially the Vietnam Pack. I miss having countless Hamburger Hill-esque battles with Vietnam mods in AoS.
GhAOSt
Deuced Up
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:41 pm


Thanks!
GhAOSt
Deuced Up
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:41 pm


u
Kuunikal
Deuced Up
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:37 pm


I literally just found this thread and downloaded almost all of the packs, dude. I really hope you're still making these, because these are awesome. Keep up the excellent packing-work. Green_BigSmile Green_BigSmile
GhAOSt
Deuced Up
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:41 pm


I actually stopped making packs, cause i didn't have time and a good computer. But now, I have a better computer, so I can play OpenSpades, so I can make skin packs for the basic version and the openspades version.

Thanks, you made me happy
Kuunikal
Deuced Up
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:37 pm


GhAOSt wrote:
I actually stopped making packs, cause i didn't have time and a good computer. But now, I have a better computer, so I can play OpenSpades, so I can make skin packs for the basic version and the openspades version.

Thanks, you made me happy
That's awesome to hear. Can't wait for more. :)
37 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “Packs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests