Space marine 2

Player model arms, legs, head, torso, and corpse.
7 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
VoliBear

I remade the original space marine skin i hope you guys enjoy it. Blue is the master race Blue_Rifle

Here are some in-game pictures:

Attachments
Space Marine 2.zip
(9.21 KiB) Downloaded 983 times
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Its better then the first one but I just can't play with the head! It makes me feel werid and off balance.
VoliBear

jdrew wrote:
Its better then the first one but I just can't play with the head! It makes me feel werid and off balance.
Well what should i do to fix that?
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

VoliBear wrote:
jdrew wrote:
just color the original head, that way you will have as good a chance as every else to make a head shot.
VoliBear

jdrew wrote:
VoliBear wrote:
jdrew wrote:
just color the original head, that way you will have as good a chance as every else to make a head shot.
ok ill work on that
Darien
Deuce

You know what I use this skin all the time could you make one just like this but make him more like an accual marine or army dude. That would be sweet thanks for your time.
Darien
Deuce

I tried to take on the challenge by making it myself. I suck and I got an invalid game mode or something.
7 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Skins”