GamingFTW's Scope Collection (WARNING!: Fancy!)

Crosshair for aiming.
67 posts Page 2 of 5
GamingFTW
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:18 pm


Kuma wrote:
These are not really fancy, But do the job very well. Nice Work
YOUR 'fancy' and MY 'fancy', are two different things. They are fancy because they freaking work.
Kuma
Scripter
Scripter
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:05 am


GamingFTW wrote:
Kuma wrote:
These are not really fancy, But do the job very well. Nice Work
YOUR 'fancy' and MY 'fancy', are two different things. They are fancy because they freaking work.
I see, Well i was going with a dictionary definition of fancy. As I said they work very welll.
Ninja_pig_pro
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:24 pm


Kuma wrote:
GamingFTW wrote:
Kuma wrote:
These are not really fancy, But do the job very well. Nice Work
YOUR 'fancy' and MY 'fancy', are two different things. They are fancy because they freaking work.
I see, Well i was going with a dictionary definition of fancy. As I said they work very welll.
Fancy and Functional are diffrent. But heres a cookie for great functioning scopes! Green_Cookie
Hedgedog
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 135
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:54 am


GamingFTW wrote:
Hedgedog wrote:
Ok, I really like your Rifle scopes, but those lines are useless. They kinda get in my way.
So what your saying is you want me to create a Red Dot scope? Or a Black Dot scope with a outer circle?
I was giving my opinion. It's really hard to do fog shots with them. I tried em out but I normally use Enari's or Uvs. Scope. You don't have to create Black dot scope with a outer circle or a Red dot scope. On medium range, they do very good. Just the fog shots, Green_Happy1 .
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 2028
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:03 pm


theise are some of the best scopes ive seen
rendog
Deuce
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:36 pm


DOOD you should put your shot gun scope for download because i need a new shot gun scope plz make one are give me a good one plz i beg ya Green_Nothappy Green_D'oh Green_Crying Blue_Tongue Green_Crying
JeromeFTW
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:50 am


Sniper scope #4 was my favorite. love using that one
BTW is there a skin for any of the scopes? Blue_Happy2
GamingFTW
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:18 pm


JeromeFTW wrote:
Sniper scope #4 was my favorite. love using that one
BTW is there a skin for any of the scopes? Blue_Happy2

I use this gun for rifle. http://aos.gamebanana.com/skins/118794
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 764
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:44 am


You made the best scopes ever!
I even recommend them to my clan members.
GamingFTW
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:18 pm


Epicnice TSB wrote:
You made the best scopes ever!
I even recommend them to my clan members.
Thank you :D That really makes me very happy!
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 764
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:44 am


GamingFTW wrote:
Epicnice TSB wrote:
You made the best scopes ever!
I even recommend them to my clan members.
Thank you :D That really makes me very happy!
You're welcome :D !!!
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 764
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:44 am


Bad news, all my members are inactive!
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 2028
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:03 pm


if i were you id remove the x from the sniper scope 4 it kinda gets in the way
GamingFTW
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:18 pm


ZEB 99 wrote:
if i were you id remove the x from the sniper scope 4 it kinda gets in the way

I do sort of agree with you, Before I released them I made a modifed scope for me. Where the 'X' is more transparent. I will have to modify all these.
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 764
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:44 am


Your scopes are amazing! Very good in water camping.
67 posts Page 2 of 5
Return to “Sights / Scopes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest