Unturned [Free Blocky DayZ-Like Game] UNTURNED 2 INCOMING

If it ain't Spades...
64 posts Page 5 of 5 First unread post
bman
Deuced Up

6 months later, and I still don't like it much. It's too hard to do anything without a weapon, and it takes me multiple lives to be able to get a good weapon without dying.

It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't lose XP when you die. I need to be able to keep the XP I have so I can survive for longer, otherwise I'll just keep dying over and over again until I get a good weapon, and then unless I spawn near my base, I'm going to have to look for a weapon again.
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

bman wrote:
6 months later, and I still don't like it much. It's too hard to do anything without a weapon, and it takes me multiple lives to be able to get a good weapon without dying.

It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't lose XP when you die. I need to be able to keep the XP I have so I can survive for longer, otherwise I'll just keep dying over and over again until I get a good weapon, and then unless I spawn near my base, I'm going to have to look for a weapon again.
The only real challenges you have to do is to find a canteen, travelpack or better, and set up a bed away from a zombie spawn. In SP I just let myself die over and over about 10 times before I found a canteen and began to survive for real, and managed to get enough xp to make crates. I didn't lose my stuff because I came back to my bed right before dying each time. But yea, the game is kinda lame in that aspect. The items disappearing upon logout is a disadvantage too, since you're pretty much reliant on which pack you find for all your storage.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

bman wrote:

Melee weapons are abundant, grab one (especially a sledgehammer) then you could take over any town you want and slay all the zombies in it. Pick up some seeds or craft seeds from any moldy food you find and start farming, and look for a canteen (or get some moldy bottled water, purification tablets and a can to craft one) and rucksack in military locations. Once you have all of those, you're pretty much not going to die ever.
NoctiS
Veterans
Veterans

It doesn't run low-end machines as good as it did. I currently run a GeForce 210 and every time I join a server packed full of people I get at least 15-25+ FPS. If you really wanna play this game you should consider upgrading your GPU. BUT if you can't, this game is still playable on low-end machines in single player or private server you or your friend(s) have. You should have a nice 30 or so FPS (depending on how many of people is in the server)
64 posts Page 5 of 5 First unread post
Return to “Other Games”