Unturned [Free Blocky DayZ-Like Game] UNTURNED 2 INCOMING

If it ain't Spades...
64 posts Page 4 of 5 First unread post
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

Thresh wrote:
there is an arena map which is like hunger games and a new map is in works which is 4x times bigger set in Arizona
It says it's set in Canada :/
1Shot1Kill wrote:
I played this game with some friends on Steam, it was a pretty cool game. If you're a fan of DayZ and Minecraft, you're a fan of this too. There was a bug where I got stuck in a wall, but then again it's an early-access game.
It's nothing like minecraft, really...
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

bullets wrote:
1Shot1Kill wrote:
I played this game with some friends on Steam, it was a pretty cool game. If you're a fan of DayZ and Minecraft, you're a fan of this too. There was a bug where I got stuck in a wall, but then again it's an early-access game.
There are building and destroying aspects, and the graphics looks a bit like Minecraft too.
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

1Shot1Kill wrote:
bullets wrote:
1Shot1Kill wrote:
There are building and destroying aspects, and the graphics looks a bit like Minecraft too.
Are you sure you're talking about Unturned?
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Pretty sure there's nothing in Unturned is like Minecraft. Building/destroying works very differently in Unturned.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Well it's still there, it's different from Minecraft like you can't destroy individual blocks, but you can still do stuff like chopping down trees and farming, which are both present in Minecraft.
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

1Shot1Kill wrote:
Well it's still there, it's different from Minecraft like you can't destroy individual blocks, but you can still do stuff like chopping down trees and farming, which are both present in Minecraft.
It's unlike Minecraft where you can destroy literally everything with just your fists, Unturned requires you having specialized tools.
You can't just chop down a tree with your bare hands in Unturned.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

MrHaaax wrote:
1Shot1Kill wrote:
It's unlike Minecraft where you can destroy literally everything with just your fists, Unturned requires you having specialized tools.
But in Minecraft destroying anything except dirt and grass is tedious with your bare fists, and nobody runs around without any tools unless they just spawned.
MR.BadAiming
Deuced Up

hmm this really is a gem i wasn't expecting it to be much but its good especially as it is free
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

1Shot1Kill wrote:
MrHaaax wrote:
1Shot1Kill wrote:
But in Minecraft destroying anything except dirt and grass is tedious with your bare fists, and nobody runs around without any tools unless they just spawned.
Tedious, but you CAN destroy them.
In Unturned, unless you have the right tools, forget about breaking anything.
Thresh
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

bullets wrote:
Thresh wrote:
there is an arena map which is like hunger games and a new map is in works which is 4x times bigger set in Arizona
http://sdgdevelopment.blogspot.com/2014 ... n-216.html
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

1Shot1Kill wrote:
You can farm and mine rocks and cut trees in a lot of games, even some Skyrim or Age of Empires. If you start using one feature to describe a game then you might as well say every game is similar to every other game in the world.
I guess according to your logic, this is a Minecraft-like game too?
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

Thresh wrote:
bullets wrote:
Thresh wrote:
http://sdgdevelopment.blogspot.com/2014 ... n-216.html
the steam version is 2.1.3

and that's pre-steam testing
learn to read
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

MrHaaax wrote:
1Shot1Kill wrote:
...didn't stop me from trying. Oh, I tried.
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

CommieBuffalo wrote:
MrHaaax wrote:
1Shot1Kill wrote:
...didn't stop me from trying. Oh, I tried.
I was punching a tree 5 minutes straight because I felt like if I left I would be one punch off destroying the tree.
scrawl
Veterans
Veterans

It's actually a pretty fun game. Especially if you play with some friends.
64 posts Page 4 of 5 First unread post
Return to “Other Games”