Build and Shoot News #1

Our latest need-to-know information.
19 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Buffet_of_Lies
Mapper
Mapper

STRIKE081 wrote:
WTF is that?^^^
A spambot. Nothing to worry about. It's been dealt with.
SHAWARMA
Deuce

First of all the game is all good i would like to suggest a few things to be added in the game if this is still in development. Number one a health kit that restores health not too much not all health but enough to live next number two a pistol if you ran out of ammo like you know. That a war must contain not all but few for the player to enjoy. And does having all the feature's that i mentioned can make the game laggy? I don't Know WHERE to ask really i'm just new here in this site but in the ace of spade game i have played a lot so that's why i know what a player might need for convenience. No offense just curious about what's been happening around.
Fawad
League Champs
League Champs

SHAWARMA wrote:
First of all the game is all good i would like to suggest a few things to be added in the game if this is still in development. Number one a health kit that restores health not too much not all health but enough to live next number two a pistol if you ran out of ammo like you know. That a war must contain not all but few for the player to enjoy. And does having all the feature's that i mentioned can make the game laggy? I don't Know WHERE to ask really i'm just new here in this site but in the ace of spade game i have played a lot so that's why i know what a player might need for convenience. No offense just curious about what's been happening around.
Ever heard of a medikit? Granted not all servers have it right now but find one that does,
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

SHAWARMA wrote:
Damnit, why do all the new guys have to necropost as their first post?
19 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Official News”