Remember, Remember

Our latest need-to-know information.
25 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Heracles4
Veterans
Veterans

AoS isn't going to disappear so easily. Thanks for doing this, you guys are amazing! :)

Fixed it for you^^^ :green:
GreenBeret
Deuce

Well hello there. :)
So this is the new "official-inofficial" forum. The next thing.
Is there any reason to still follow "http://forum.minit.nu/", "http://aosclassic.comeze.com/" or what else forum has been created due to the recent events? I'm just getting a little confused on how to keep on following all of this since I'm not one of those "online-24/7" guys. I'm just green. :green:
AWhiteGuy
League Participant
League Participant

That brought tears to my eyes T.T
But anyway, nice choice, pulling away from Jagex and bringing back the good AoS.
Joeyray
Deuce

howdy fellas! :D
Ah so this is where I can find the counter-revolution? :lol:
I must say I've missed some changes in my intermission but I must say I am more loyal to this off-shoot than the new "official" forums, which I found to be lacking.
FaultCheck
Coder
Coder

Long Live Build And Shoot! Hear Hear!
CaptainDerpster
League Participant
League Participant

:D :D :D :D
InfraRedAnus
Deuced Up

Hi everyone. I have been playing Ace of Spades for a looooong time :P and since I have been away for the entire summer.... I wasn't really up to date with the Ace of Spades news (I couldn't bring my computer and haven't had it until recently, so thats why I am so in the dark). When I decided to check out the news for Ace of Spades my first thought was "oooo a new Update :D" however, upon further investigation I found that... well you know.. JaGEx... So I was like cool! Steam! Yay! THEN I READ MORE... And more... and hated it all. :oops: then I saw this. Really guys. Thanks. I don't want to pay for Ace Of Spades, and I don't want the fupping servers to be run by the fupping devs. :evil: So really, Upon my soul... Thank you dearly guys. The biggest thing that I was confused was if you could get custom skins for AoS (Crap version) so I got scared then I found the whole server issue. :D Thanks again (for the hundreth time)!
BrosephRadson
Deuce

Hi. It seems I'm a little late for the party...
I see a lot of change in the AoS community. Suddenly, jagex controls the game and expects to sell it. Runescape is free, but AoS, a game which they didn't make or come up with, is going to cost $10 and likely stem off in directions Ben never intended the game to go. This is unfortunate.
Those who know me probably know of my dissatisfaction with .75, and of course the seemingly complete falloff of development (or news of development, at least) after June/July was disheartening at best.
I'm very glad to see that people like you guys are willing to keep the old game alive. Its also nice to see that there's support for .60 and .76. Needless to say, Itll be hard to convince me to purchase the new AoS from jagex.
BrosephRadson
Deuce

kmaj wrote:
BrosephRadson wrote:
Hi. It seems I'm a little late for the party...
I see a lot of change in the AoS community. Suddenly, jagex controls the game and expects to sell it. Runescape is free, but AoS, a game which they didn't make or come up with, is going to cost $10 and likely stem off in directions Ben never intended the game to go. This is unfortunate.
Those who know me probably know of my dissatisfaction with .75, and of course the seemingly complete falloff of development (or news of development, at least) after June/July was disheartening at best.
I'm very glad to see that people like you guys are willing to keep the old game alive. Its also nice to see that there's support for .60 and .76. Needless to say, Itll be hard to convince me to purchase the new AoS from jagex.
Why isn't my quote in your signature anymore ;_;
Ive been out of the loop for so long idk if I can remember what it was :P

Edit: found it :D
Sadie
Deuce

Yay!
I still get to Kill Green People!!
:blue:
25 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Official News”