Help pls. BasicBots not working

Host your own server and communicate with server operators.
29 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Xenon wrote:
Ace the king wrote:
Meh I'm still up for it did practice and got 172 kills can do better had a something 82 ratio 19 streak and yeah.
It probably took you an hour to get that amount of kills, where it would take topo 30 minutes to get that with a better ratio.
Does it matter? If he wants to 2v1, 1v1, or 1v10... if he has the guts to do it and come out victor or loser I respect him for that much. :P
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Ace the king wrote:
Yes it is and yes you need to learn coding dude I am smarter then my teacher in coding how? I learned/started in kindergarten.
Give that boy a coder badge!
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Ace the king wrote:
Yes it is and yes you need to learn coding dude I am smarter then my teacher in coding how? I learned/started in kindergarten.
Or your teacher just isn't interested in coding so he/she/it never learned it.
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Nope my teacher is not my homeroom one I mean my teacher for Computers in a Computer lab we had a coding test and she was in it she said I will do my hardest try doing your best she is super smart super interested and I won plus I got a huge reward in my whole school and a really nice certificate. lol a badge nah I'm just happy with people who appreciate it. And yea I'm trying to get better and I'm always up for a challenge in sniping I waited ma life for this bro! For my love of sniping lets do it! Green_Happy3 also anyone else up for it to fight me later on It's okay if you do beet me but I'll try to beet you! Also I thought about it lel a badge would be nice like a one that says coder if there are any for BnS.........
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Ace the king wrote:
Nope my teacher is not my homeroom one I mean my teacher for Computers in a Computer lab we had a coding test and she was in it she said I will do my hardest try doing your best she is super smart super interested and I won plus I got a huge reward in my whole school and a really nice certificate. lol a badge nah I'm just happy with people who appreciate it. And yea I'm trying to get better and I'm always up for a challenge in sniping I waited ma life for this bro! For my love of sniping lets do it! Green_Happy3 also anyone else up for it to fight me later on It's okay if you do beet me but I'll try to beet you! Also I thought about it lel a badge would be nice like a one that says coder if there are any for BnS.........
You're 10. I highly doubt you have a test on coding. I'm not saying you don't know how to code, I just don't believe it's in your school education. I take an I.T. class at my high school and we don't do any coding until Junior year. People who get coder badges are usually people who either coded OpenSpades, or did some kind of coding for the game. Scripter badge is for those who make scripts. If I recall, you haven't done either of those.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

I am pretty sure he is talking about a badge for his school. Someone in highschool should be able to read English xenon.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Xenon wrote:
You're 10. I highly doubt you have a test on coding. I'm not saying you don't know how to code, I just don't believe it's in your school education. I take an I.T. class at my high school and we don't do any coding until Junior year. People who get coder badges are usually people who either coded OpenSpades, or did some kind of coding for the game. Scripter badge is for those who make scripts. If I recall, you haven't done either of those.
I have worked an IT job... and never had to code... Now, I did have to code for my Computer Science classes in HS, but that was just C++ and Java.
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Jdrew wrote:
I am pretty sure he is talking about a badge for his school. Someone in highschool should be able to read English xenon.
I was mainly referring to when Dare said give him a coder badge...
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Then you should quote dare instead of Ace's post
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Jdrew wrote:
Then you should quote dare instead of Ace's post
Can you drop the subject, like seriously you don't need to post on every topic unless you're going to help someone or do something constructive.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Xenon wrote:
Jdrew wrote:
I was mainly referring to when Dare said give him a coder badge...
It was a joke, more or less. Still, I'm not doubting your codding skills, eh. I was surprised that you speak like a professional coder or someone like that.
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Hey Xenon your signature, I will not go crying to admin saying "Xenon called me a Cracka" also a mute is a WARNING you did not take it as one so you got banned from ei8htx.
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Ace the king wrote:
Hey Xenon your signature, I will not go crying to admin saying "Xenon called me a Cracka" also a mute is a WARNING you did not take it as one so you got banned from ei8htx.
You know, there is something called a PM. There's a little button for it. As for my signature, I will put whatever the hell I want in it.
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

Ace the king wrote:
Wow, you don't mention my signature having you in it? Geez, some people.
29 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Servers”